Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Things happen somewhat slowly in Washington. But this was just the first round," Obama said. "I believe we'll eventually get that done. We'll keep on trying."
Obama: 'This was just the first round' on trying to pass gun control measures - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Biden hasn’t told Obama about new gun plans
Vice President Joe Biden is planning a new gun control offensive — he just hasn’t told the president yet.

Biden told a group of law enforcement officials Thursday that he is planning even more travel, with trips around the country to stump for a renewed push on expanded background checks and gun-trafficking laws that failed to pass the Senate last month.
Joe Biden hasn?t told Obama about new gun plans - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Keep in mind The Brady Act did not pass the first time around..... We need to stay ever vigilant in our fight to keep the 2nd amendment intact..........

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Yes, yes it was actually. I wonder what Obummers lapdog, Holdum up Holder would have to say about that lil item??

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I'd characterize it as a warning round. The prudent person would take note.

Reactions: SmokinFool

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
And he'll fail again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts