Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
That is actually a far more sensible statement than I would have expected from President Zero, especially given how badly he needs distractions given the umpteen million scandals he has going. A good student, like Rahm, never let a crisis go to waste. Hence his call to stem the tide of gun violence, because as the left all knows, it's those damn law abiding citizens that are causing all the shooting in places like Chicago and DC.

President Zero is floundering. If immigration doesn't pass to give him a life line, his second term is lame.

I would be extremely nervous if I were George Zimmerman, because behind the scenes, you know President Zero has his partner in gun running crime, Eric Holder, scheming to put Zimmerman's head on the pike.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
The part of this that always gets on my nerves is the terms "gun violence", "gun murders", "gun killings", etc. Sorry folks but a gun does not do violence, it doesn't murder and it doesn't kill, the person pulling the trigger is that one guilty of those acts, the gun is nothing but a tool.

If you want to address the problem, you must stem the tide of violence, murders and killings, not just those done with a given tool.

·
Registered
6,956 Posts
I urge everyone to buy a 9mm Kel Tec in honor of George Zimmerman.
Actually I have to wonder what the prez would suggest we do to honor Zimmerman had he been the one killed that night. Stemming the tide of gun violence to honor Martin seems to say that the violence used to bash Zimmerman's head into the street wasn't actually violence or is more acceptable than the gun violence Z used to defend himself. This doesn't make much sense to me. A guy gets shot while smashing someone's head and we honor his memory by stemming gun violence?? That's a strange line of thought in my opinion.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Obama is right...

They should repeal all the gun laws in DC, Chicago and every other place that does its damnedest to prevent law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves. That would help. And then they should got after all of the gangs with the ferocity that they use against legal gun owners.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In the name of reducing gun violence Maybe B.O. should demand E Holder's resignation for his involvement in F&F...I read somewhere this week that another one of his little mistakes got another LEO killed.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.