Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In seven days, with no opposition, he will hand it over.
If the U.N. Controls it, they can censor it, charge for it.

stopinternetgiveaway.org

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Reactions: rcsoftexas

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
It's a done deal. He told us he wants to fundamentally transform America. The plan is to lessen the "Imperial" control of this "hateful" nation. He believes in reparations from the evil oppressors to the oppressed; also known as redistribution.

This is the same philosophy that has him speaking in soft understanding of the looters in Charlotte, and criticizing police. Why he criticizes Christians and Jews, and has soft rhetoric for Muslims.

He does not believe in equal rights and equal justice.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Congress can block this. Contact them to tell them how you feel.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ummm that's not what that agreement amounts to at all. I manage over 4,000 domain names and I promise you he's not turning anything over to the UN. In fact, this agreement was negotiated as an alternative to working through the UN. This is nothing more than a technical international agreement for the administration of DNS. It's not terribly similar to agreements we're party to that manage international mail, radio and telephone services.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why do you get internet for free and I have to pay for it?
Potato, pototo? I am sorry I did not spell it out. Kind of lazy of me. I thought anyone interested would click on the link and study. Learn about it. Do you think the same about the 2a. Killary is going to take away our free 2A rights?

The Only true statement he ever said was that he would fundamentally change America. The Obummer White House will allow bylaws to expire that hand internet power to global parties. The internet is tied to ICANN because ICANN is an American-controlled organization. ICANN has certain antitrust exemptions under the US Commerce Department. After October 1, the contract securing antitrust exemption expires.

The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is an American private nonprofit organization. – Wikipedia

Right now the internet is controlled by the United States. Then every country controls it internally within in it's borders. Obummer is handing over control of the internet to the United Nations. When the U.N. has control of it, censored. No more D.C..com. No more ammo internet sales or guns or parts. Any subject of controversy will be wiped out. No freedom of speech. I cannot believe that so many people can be so ignorant as to not see that all of Obummers actions have been for the destruction of American freedom and liberties and they are intentional and directed...There is no stupidity here, there is no ignorance, yes arrogance gone to seed; but he cares nothing about America other than bringing us down to the level of other third world countries so that we may see our demise if people don't wake up to the truth...Everything he has done has been for America's destruction.

They are working to block it but it may be to late. I do not understand how all these things pass under the radar until it is to late. Must be all those secret servers the Dems are using.

Reactions: 1911srule

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Impeach Obama!

I'd love to see that happen. The problem is he'd like congress to try. Like Sen. Grassley said about a year ago, Go ahead. It'll make him a martyr.

If there is an HRC third term of Obama's crap, this country can Kiss it's butt goodbye.

·
Super Moderator
24,665 Posts
Do we all get free blue helmets?

United States Computer Geniuses will just create another alternative Internet. :yup:
Well, I hope they make it less susceptible to hackers.

Truman really screwed up on the UN.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I understand you guys don't like President Obama. I'm not his biggest fan either. However, he's simply not signing over the internet to the UN or doing anything like that. This is a simple administrative function that certain media outlets and wing-nut talk show hosts are trying to blow up into something sinister.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts