Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this is a repeated question. I did a search and couldn’t find it.

Can an off duty LEO civilian carry on a military base?

Thanks!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I apologize if this is a repeated question. I did a search and couldn’t find it.

Can an off duty LEO civilian carry on a military base?

Thanks!
Usually the local LEO agency and the base MP's have a good working relationship so I would think they would not mind if an LEO carried on base if it was concealed but I don't see any reason why an LEO would want to go on base in the first place unless they are providing training for the MP's.... As a former Marine I have gone on base several times when I was an LEO but I can't remember if I was carrying or not...but I don't think they would have stopped me though if I brought it to their attention. I can't speak for the other branches of the military.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
A lot of LEO are in military reserve programs. Check with base Chief of Police. Different bases have different rules. Some make you unload and lock in trunk, some let you CC, some it is a no no.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Some are STATE owned and the others are FED owend, As far as state owend YES they can carry, just Fed owned is a NO NO!!
PS AT least in FL. anyway ;-)
H/D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts