Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posts in Off Topic and Humor do not show up when I use the "New Posts" button or when I check new posts via Tapatalk. Is this just me or does this section just not show up in new post searches?

·
Super Moderator
17,128 Posts
Been that way since the last update, now you have to select the “Active Topics” button or go directly to the “ Off Topic and Humor” forum. I do wish they could change it back.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been that way since the last update, now you have to select the “Active Topics” button or go directly to the “ Off Topic and Humor” forum. I do wish they could change it back.
I do too! It's a pain to check one section all by itself and it's a real pain to do it via the mobile.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I noticed the same thing on tapatalk which usually what I post from.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Folks have, in past, complained that some of the non-topical stuff shows up in searches and "new" listings. I know of several discussions about the New Members posts in the listings, though I haven't heard of any grousing about the non-topical stuff. Though, if unrelated to Defensive Carry, it's not as though that wouldn't make sense (to exclude such things from the standard lists), particularly since if folks want to truly go after the unrelated stuff they can head to the unrelated forum. JMHO.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Folks have, in past, complained that some of the non-topical stuff shows up in searches and "new" listings. I know of several discussions about the New Members posts in the listings, though I haven't heard of any grousing about the non-topical stuff. Though, if unrelated to Defensive Carry, it's not as though that wouldn't make sense (to exclude such things from the standard lists), particularly since if folks want to truly go after the unrelated stuff they can head to the unrelated forum. JMHO.
I guess that makes some sense, especially the 'new member' posts given it's almost always a bunch of 'hellos' and little else. I'm not sure I can agree with that for the OT&H section given how much use it actually sees and the fact that it's actual discussion about posted topics, not just 'hellos'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts