Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today’s carry is pretty much the same as yesterday, minus the G26. I felt like keeping it light.
In case of civil unrest, more substantial tools are available in the trunk of the car which is parked in an enclosed protected parking lot.

Fenix E12 flashlight, Case folder with clip, M442 in Don Hume Horsehide, ammo is handloads using 110 weight XTP’s at 1050 fps.
Dump those pockets !

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
O cool. Have not seen a pocket dump thread for a while. Is that everything your carrying? Or just pockets?

Reactions: flh

·
Registered
18,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O cool. Have not seen a pocket dump thread for a while. Is that everything your carrying? Or just pockets?
My driver’s license and a little pocket money.

Reactions: forester58

·
Registered
18,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seldom see a light in the pile...thumbs up for your foresight!
It’s the one item I have no matter what else I do or don’t have.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
I usually carry a 642 appendix but, today is warm here so I am wearing an open western cut vest and when I do that I move the gun to 3:00 either OWB or IWB depending on the cover garment length. Since its OWB I am carrying the stainless Rossi M88.
Everything else on my belt I carry everyday, quick strip pouch, Ka-bar TDI, Streamlight 1-AA and Leatherman tool.
Left front pocket is wallet with OC clipped to pocket and right side front is quick strip and SAK classic knife with Kershaw clipped to pocket.
On those rare times I front pocket carry the 642 I move the quick strip and SAK to the left side pocket.

Not exactly a pocket dump but, its what I carry.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I reckon that'll get you out of most tight spots !!!

Reactions: G-man*

·
Registered
3,107 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Hospital run with the Wife today. Have to be a little discrete. The G19 is secured in the truck for after her appointments.

·
Registered
10,991 Posts
Home office today

2x2x2 pouch on belt, right of the buckle
638 right pocket, Recluse holster
wallet right rear
credential wallet and spare LCP mag left rear
Phone left side on belt, with my reading glasses
LCP left pocket, wallet holster
keys front left clipped to a belt loop

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Substitute the bottom pic of pistol's for the top, & that's been daily carry for last 6 day's a week for close to the last 4 week's, BUT daily travel mourning & evening after dark through George Floyd's former neighborhood, SO there you go! :)

EDC #1 & #2  2-24-2014 001.JPG

100_0759.JPG

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
just kidding ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts