Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The treatment this officer got was wrong. You will need to read the whole article to understand why.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Clearly the folks who dismissed this officer had something in their hearts that the officer did not introduce into his post. This, again, is people deciding things which impact lives based on their own prejudicial feelings and not on the clear and simple facts. As the lawyers would say, this action assumes facts not in evidence.

·
Premium Member
4,529 Posts
His thoughts are spot on. Hope he gets a good lawyer and sues the city for a billion dollars.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
I read the whole article and his comments WERE racist. He in effect says that most black people are on welfare/live in public housing/ etc. etc. and get a BIG free ride.
That kind of generalization is precisely racist.
But of course it isn't since there is no racism in this country.

·
Registered
12,758 Posts
I read the whole article and his comments WERE racist. He in effect says that most black people are on welfare/live in public housing/ etc. etc. and get a BIG free ride.
Is his statement true? I don't know I don't have the information. If it is true is it racist? If it is not true is it racist?

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
You know what's racist...to assume the officer was talking about Blacks. No where in the post did he mention race. He did not "in effect" say that most black people are on welfare/live in public housing/ etc. etc. and get a BIG free ride.

He talked about the “privilege” associated with public assistance in the U.S.

He is 100% spot -on about the abuse of welfare and the myriad of social services. I see it every day and it comes from white people just as often as black people.

I hope he sues and I hope he wins. Maybe then he'll be able to afford some Beats head phones, just like so many of the welfare frauds.

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, but he never said the words black, Hispanic, Muslim, Palestinian, or anything else.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Seems to me that those who assume the non race specific description of public assistance in the post pertains to blacks are the ones revealing their true feelings. And thus promoting racism. But fairness and truth have little to do with it anymore.

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Awful racist of you you associate that post with black people. The officers post never mentioned any race at all.

The funny thing is, I’ve seen this post circulating social media. I find it comical because people share it, and all the social justice warriors jump on it not realizing the are being baited, but they take it.

·
Premium Member
3,993 Posts
You’re still here and you’re still unhappy. But you’re surely clear in your condemnation. I hope you never serve jury duty.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
You’re still here and you’re still unhappy. But you’re surely clear in your condemnation. I hope you never serve jury duty.
You will have your wish; I always get removed for cause because I have a very close relative who was murdered.

·
Premium Member
7,267 Posts
You sure read a lot more words than were written IF you read even one word about the color of the people on welfare!!!!!

Like jeanlouise, I've known plenty of white people on welfare who abuse the system big time. Does that make me anti-white racist?

·
Registered
915 Posts
You know what's racist...to assume the officer was talking about Blacks. No where in the post did he mention race. He did not "in effect" say that most black people are on welfare/live in public housing/ etc. etc. and get a BIG free ride.

Bingo!
All offense taken is based upon an invalid assumption.

Were I he, I would not want my job back.
I would want compensation for a lifetime of lost income, but not the job itself.
Were I he, I would refuse to work under the one or more racist supervisors who run his section of the department.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The treatment this officer got was wrong. You will need to read the whole article to understand why.

He should sue the hell out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
The statements by the chief (and one post here) are evidence that the word "racist" has either been diluted to have no meaning, or the meaning has radically changed.

Btw- being a U.S. citizen does put you in the top 2% of people worldwide. Democrats call the too 2% privileged.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Seems to me that those who assume the non race specific description of public assistance in the post pertains to blacks are the ones revealing their true feelings. And thus promoting racism. But fairness and truth have little to do with it anymore.
Yep. That is the Left with their bigotry of low expectations. In their minds, when they read a FB post like that they automatically assume it is about blacks because of course blacks cannot support themselves. They need to be on the Democrat Plantation in order to survive. Same as all of their other schemes that assume blacks are eoither helpless or stupid and cannot get a job, be accepted to college or anything else without a benevolent white liberal there to help. Truly the most disgusting people ever to be foisted upon our nation. But what would one expect from the party of slavery, the KKK, segregation, Jim Crow, poll taxes, anti-black gun control laws, eugenics/Planned Parenthood, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
The officer will not win the suit if the city is an "at will" state. The other lesson people should learn is that free speech is free, but it does not provide immunity from consequences if your employer takes exception to your speech.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 51 Posts