Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
It's amazing how UPS just randomly drops ammo at everybody's house but mine. I would call somebody over there, but I don't who to talk to. It may because I am in Memphis and this is FedEx's headquarters.

·
Registered
400 Posts
nice, decent round but I wasn't impressed with its performance, when I tested them in .9mm .40 and .45ACP... but I still would not want to be on the receiving end of them LOL...

·
Registered
609 Posts
UPS just dropped a brick of .22 off to the people that just bought my house!:mad: I hope they enjoy it. I ordered it from MidwayUSA and when I changed my billing address I failed to change my shipping address. I realized the error immediately after I hit submit but when I went to make the change their website kept giving me error messages. By the time I was able to talk to their customer service the next morning it had already been shipped. UPS would not work with me to get it re-routed and neither would MidwayUSA customer support. I ended up writing an email to Larry Potterfield and got a refund plus a $25 credit. I really just wanted a brick of .22 at a decent price.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Whast was the result of your testing?
Minimal expansion, into a block of clear gel, and not much difference when going thru 4 layers of denim, penetration was decent, tested it in some jugs of water and the round failed to expand, was actually kinda pushed in on it self... not so great going through a plastic barrier....
From left to right Is the .45acp, .40s&w, and 9mm, all on bottom row is the critical duty, on top is the HST and Barnes Solid copper bullet...

·
Registered
234 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
773 Posts
I am running the same load in my shield..

Lyodbraun those are really interesting findings can you post a different view of those rounds ..?

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
It's amazing how UPS just randomly drops ammo at everybody's house but mine. I would call somebody over there, but I don't who to talk to. It may because I am in Memphis and this is FedEx's headquarters.
It's because they know you. I have the same problem, once someone knows me they don't like me and won't deliver stuff to my door. :blink:

·
Registered
400 Posts
I am running the same load in my shield..

Lyodbraun those are really interesting findings can you post a different view of those rounds ..?
Here are the rounds left to right 45acp, 40 ,9mm.... The .45 shot from glock 21, .40 glock 23, and 9mm from glock 34....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts