Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm what most gun-owners hate. I consider myself a liberal, but i'm a gun owner. I get kicked around both by my liberal friends, and my gunowning friends.

I'm a big believer in the bill of rights: all 10 of them. I wish more liberals would stop ignoring the 2nd amendment.

But, i'm here to talk guns, hopefully not a lot of politics! :9:

·
Super Moderator
19,009 Posts
As I said before. Ya like guns, welcome.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place to talk about guns and concealed carry issues. We pretty much avoid politics, but I won't say it's non-existent here.

So what do you carry or if you don't carry yet, what are you looking at for carry?

-Scott-

·
Administrator
143,955 Posts
Welcome

There are a lot of great gun owners here. This place is "Chock Full" of fantastic people.
We all promise that we'll try very hard not to hate you and NOBODY gets "kicked around" on this forum.

If you're truly here just to talk guns then we honestly don't need to know if you're a Liberal or an African American or a Communist Inuit Baby Seal Basher.
Keep the talk on Guns, Knives, & training etc., and save the Heavy Politics for another "flaming type forum" somewhere else on the web.

Then we'll all get along just peachy keen. :yup:

By The Way: Please Read Below ~
A Short Note to Lurkers and future new forum members...who have yet to introduce themselves:
It is not a forum requirement that new members publicly announce their political party affiliation or if they worship the Mayan/Aztec Calender or...devoutly follow the predictions of Nostradamus.
In which case the world is going to end December 21, 2012 so there is not much time remaining for us to continue to hate each other. :rofl:

It would be much more interesting if new members mentioned what types of firearms & holsters they liked or maybe how long they have been shooting & carrying.

On this forum it's hopefully not Liberal and Conservative but, KYDEX and Leather...Revolver and Semi~Auto or in the extremely isolated case of forum member Bruce45.....Ape VS Man. :image035:

What would also be very interesting to hear about is how you discovered us here at CombatCarry.com. AKA in a web search or referred by a friend ~ talk at a local gun shop or whatever. That would always be very interesting & enlightening information.

So...Welcome! :usflag: and we're happy to have you on board!

Thanks for registering.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
540 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
QKShooter said:
There are a lot of great gun owners here. This place is "Chock Full" of fantastic people.
We all promise that we'll try very hard not to hate you and NOBODY gets "kicked around" on this forum.

On this forum it's hopefully not Liberal and Conservative but, KYDEX and Leather...Revolver and Semi~Auto or in the extremely isolated case of forum member Bruce45.....Ape VS Man. :image035:

What would also be very interesting to hear about is how you discovered us here at CombatCarry.com. AKA in a web search or referred by a friend ~ talk at a local gun shop or whatever. That would always be very interesting & enlightening information.

So...Welcome! :usflag: and we're happy to have you on board!

Thanks for registering.
WOW!!........"ape vs Man"..........We love ya Bruce. LOL...
:danceban: :spankme: :danceban: :spankme: :danceban: :spankme:

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
WOW...QKSHOOTER....let me offer a resoundingly LOUD and secular...AMEN to your post here. LOL

Yes, by all means...welcome to our new friends....!

·
Registered
274 Posts
CleaningAccident started it....hahah!!!

Welcome Nitro!

Mr. Speaker, I would like to defer the remainder of my time to the distingushed gentlemen from the great state of Texas, so that he may describe the fine nature of the firearms and rigs he may carry.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Nitro - regardless :biggrin2:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, thanks for the welcome, everyone.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Yup.........:yup:
WELCOME to the Forum Nitro! :image035:
We have a quite a Cast here........Plenty of good Folks who think the same, and share good info with each other! Jump right in and start posting.. and if ya have any extra bananas............send em to Bruce.....:haha: .but he'll prefer 1911s instead of the bananas :yup:

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Question to Nitro and Pax...what do y'all carry and how (type/brand holster or rig)?

·
Registered
274 Posts
ExSoldier762 said:
Question to Nitro and Pax...what do y'all carry and how (type/brand holster or rig)?
Steyr M9 or KelTec P11. The Keltec has a belt-clip, and with a wide belt the Steyr does holsterless IWB real nice, doesn't move or shift. I'll probably pick up an IWB holster for the Steyr sometime soon.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
QKShooter said:
How could you forget the 9mm v. .45 debate - much more intense than the above (or than any mere political debate)?

:D

Matt

·
Registered
275 Posts
The only group of people I hate are those DARNDED 1911 totin' JERKS! :rofl:

.......and maybe those .45ers! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum. As long as you love the smell of gun powder, as I do, then your ok in my book! :wave:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Well Bruce will show up now, somebody mentioned 1911s. :banana:

·
Registered
275 Posts
BRING IT ON!

Lemme see your WAR FACE!
.......you don't scare me - work on it!

:wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts