Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you folks might like seeing this really OLD cork sealed (unopened full with original contents) bottle of machine gun oil :smile: that I bought at an Estate Sale years ago. Amazingly the oil is still perfectly yellowish clear and in perfect condition. It's still as perfect as the day it was bottled up!
It reads SPERMACETI MACHINE GUN OIL...underneath that...Pure Sperm & then I cannot read the rest....sorry.
Those WERE THE DAYS when you could walk into the store & plunk down a few pennies for a nice bottle of the finest, highest, quality Sperm Oil for your Fully Automatic Machine Gun. :biggrin:

No oil could ever compare to Pure Sperm Oil to properly lubricate full auto High Rate Of Fire weapons!

Oh...& By The Way...my hand is NOT purple Colored...I don't know WHAT HAPPENED to the colors in this photo. The oil is actually BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN YELLOW.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
GK - nice piece of history to have.

Re your hand - odd that. I tried to balance the hue and once your hand looked right for color - bottle contents became magenta! Not at all sure how your camera did that!!

You had your hand stuck in the freezer again ? LOL

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
OHHH COOOOL STUFF!! GREAT find ya got there QK :biggrin:
You ALWAYS seem to find those VERY interesting items.
A great peice of history, when times were different, and you COULD plunk down a few bucks at your local gun shop/department store and walk out a few miniutes later with a FULL AUTO Thompson! MANNNNNN Those were the days!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts