Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
They live and breed among us...and unfortunately...get elected by similarly ignorant sheeple....

Reactions: Exacto and mano3

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
That's the same numbskull that laughed at a gentleman voicing concerns about his ability to defend himself under the new laws.

Seems she cannot say anything remotely intelligent.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Welcome to the world of politics where know-nothing bureaucrats are making big decisions that affect your most basic rights.

·
Banned
12,069 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I am glad I am not one of the folks that voted her into office. Yet she feels perfectly qualified to make descions about my firearms.

Reactions: surefire7

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
She probably learned that from ole Double Barrel Biden

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
That has to be one the funniest (stupid-funny) things I've heard in weeks!! I suppose she IS right - sort of. Eventually magazines do wear out. I think she will be surprised at how long it will take for ALL of the magazines already out there to wear out though. :blink:

I would love to take any number of these magazine-capacity-is-evil politicians out the the range and show them exactly how quickly a magazine can be changed - even by a novice. 7 rounds, 10 rounds or 33 rounds, it just doesn't matter!! :twak:

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Dumb schmuck must have been a terrible waste of PEZ dispensers when she was a kid too.

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
She is the victim of lead paint. To much peel and chew...

·
8,501 Posts
Folks like her are a big part of our problem. We have an uneducated electorate and uneducated representatives. They push an agenda they know nothing about because it is the party line or this weeks fashion. Be it guns, global warming or saving polar bears these people just jump in and start voting without even knowing what they are voting for.

·
Super Moderator
17,084 Posts
That ranks right up there with the Senator that thought if we put too many people on Guam it would capsize and sink.

·
Registered
396 Posts
That's my lovely honorable Colorado District 1 representative... She really sounded like an idiot there.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Not to be the voice of impending doom here but I think she knew exactly what she really means and almost said it.

"These are the bullets". Shes talking about high cap mags but her brain has already moved ahead to banning bullets for the evil black guns. And she almost let the cat out of the bag and caught herself then stumbled on thru trying to make sense. Just my take.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts