Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance is going to kill me :rant: Oh well I couldn't resist, I went down to my local toy shop this morning and asked the owner about the Taurus millenium pro 145. He asked if I had shot one yet, no I responded, but would love to. At which point, since he knows me handed me his personal 145 and said go back to the range and let me know what ya think. After a few mag's I came back, to the counter and asked what colors it came in:hand5: Long story short I ordered the 145 with the stainless slide, with an extra mag, also another Taurus I've had my eye on, a 945ss. I hope they come in soon, because my 9mm and I are going to need some company in the dog house:tired:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Congrats on the purchases. Give us a report on how ya like them when they come in. Oh and just go ahead and build an extra room on the dog house. You'll see a lot of it in the years to come!!! (lol)

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ain't guilt terrible :wink:

Give us some feedback on these tho yeah - hope the wait not too long.

·
Registered
602 Posts
ENSANE1970 said:
My fiance is going to kill me :rant: Oh well I couldn't resist, I went down to my local toy shop this morning and asked the owner about the Taurus millenium pro 145. He asked if I had shot one yet, no I responded, but would love to. At which point, since he knows me handed me his personal 145 and said go back to the range and let me know what ya think. After a few mag's I came back, to the counter and asked what colors it came in:hand5: Long story short I ordered the 145 with the stainless slide, with an extra mag, also another Taurus I've had my eye on, a 945ss. I hope they come in soon, because my 9mm and I are going to need some company in the dog house:tired:

Buy as many as you can NOW, before your she becomes your WIFE. Then you will here things like "what another gun!!!":king:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Wish I could go out and buy two at a time. I'd be able to get some extra ammo with the gas money I would save.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
just remember buy same looking guns and usually the girlfriend wife doesn't know any better..lol

Congrats on the new Guns

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
When I buy a gun, the problem with my wife....

is she ends up liking it & I have to go get her one. It's happened 3 times so far.....I bought a Sig 239, she wanted one.....I bought a Glock 23, she wanted one....I bought a Kimber 1911, she wants one....I guess I should just buy 2 of everything, then we'll both be happy.......(I better go get a second mortgage on the farm)....:scruntiny:

cura ut valeas

·
Super Moderator
23,564 Posts
goawayfarm said:
is she ends up liking it & I have to go get her one. It's happened 3 times so far.....I bought a Sig 239, she wanted one.....I bought a Glock 23, she wanted one....I bought a Kimber 1911, she wants one....I guess I should just buy 2 of everything, then we'll both be happy.......(I better go get a second mortgage on the farm)....:scruntiny:

cura ut valeas
That the deal I have with my wife! I can buy one IF I buy hers at the same time! Peace in the family at all costs!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Remember, God wants you to buy two of any guns you might buy.
One might break. I have lived by this rule for almost 40 years.

Jungle Work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts