Defensive Carry banner

Okay now this is a strange Area 51 story

1265 Views 42 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  bblankenship036
Air Force and FBI raid this guys home.
Wonder what they were looking for?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
3,614 Posts
area 51 is interesting. i think they're involved in all kinds of futuristic weapons designs, not just aircraft. back in the 80's we always called it 'Dreamland' or 'the Box'. it was a square area that you were in no way allowed to overfly. Red Flag, the air force's war fighting exercise, was based out of Nellis, an air base on the north side of Vegas. you took off and flew directly north. rendevouz and ingress to the targets, which were between the Box and Tonopah, took place from east to west across Nevada, but always, ALWAYS north of Dreamland. if you flew inside the geographical boundaries of the Box, you were met at your jet when you landed, immediately put in a car and driven away, and debriefed for however long it took. you were then sent directly home. and you didn't talk about it. 40 years ago they weren't joking about Dreamland, and it looks like they still aren't

Map Parallel Font Pattern Rectangle

· Administrator
50,367 Posts
First our air and streams, rivers, lakes, & oceans plus the rain forests then strip mining & clear cutting forests pesticides herbicides the ozone layer, specie extinctions,
and now space debris...leaving our spent junk on the moon & Mars.
Human beings destroying our solar system one planet at a time. 🤣

· Registered
78,969 Posts
area 51 is interesting. i think they're involved in all kinds of futuristic weapons designs, not just aircraft. back in the 80's we always called it 'Dreamland' or 'the Box'. it was a square area that you were in no way allowed to overfly. Red Flag, the air force's war fighting exercise, was based out of Nellis, an air base on the north side of Vegas. you took off and flew directly north. rendevouz and ingress to the targets, which were between the Box and Tonopah, took place from east to west across Nevada, but always, ALWAYS north of Dreamland. if you flew inside the geographical boundaries of the Box, you were met at your jet when you landed, immediately put in a car and driven away, and debriefed for however long it took. you were then sent directly home. and you didn't talk about it. 40 years ago they weren't joking about Dreamland, and it looks like they still aren't
When I went to Red Flag with the AK A-10 outfit, one of our pilots got to sit through that briefing. He didn't have much to say about it. 😗

· Registered
12,291 Posts
Guy was flying drones over Area 51 and taking pictures? Then posting them on his website?

Uh, yeah. That might be a stupid thing to do.

· Registered
3,614 Posts
Guy was flying drones over Area 51 and taking pictures? Then posting them on his website?

ya think? he's lucky if only the FBI and OSI got him; if the NSA showed up, there wouldn't be any record he ever existed

· Registered
5,305 Posts
If the Feebs and OSI were really in full tactical gear, that is such an overtly intimidation tactic it's just sad.

And if they damaged the house during the search, he has reason to sue the B...........s. That's not procedure, according to a good FBI guy I know.

Really, what could he have posted that's got them up in a snit? All the good stuff has been moved to Utah somewhere.

· Registered
450 Posts
They just need to let the truth out. Let's see the ET's.
We can handle it.
Just look how well the population handled the pandemic.
Aliens... Piece of cake.:rolleyes:
They missed their chance back in 2020. Between Covid, then the Murder hornet rumors etc, all they'd have had to done was say August was Alien Invasion month and someone probably had it on their "Apocaylpse Bingo Card", and it would've been all said done and over with. I would've missed it though, I thought August was the Acid Rain month.

· Registered
5,305 Posts

· Registered
8,043 Posts

^^^What could possibly go wrong?^^ :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rock and Glock
1 - 20 of 43 Posts