Defensive Carry banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all. Just joined your forum but have been lurking a while. I was raised on the Okeechobee prairie but now live in GA. Just an ole country boy who loves guns, knives and the outdoors.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome..

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

Reactions: Okeechobee

·
Registered
681 Posts
Howdy all. Just joined your forum but have been lurking a while. I was raised on the Okeechobee prairie but now live in GA. Just an ole country boy who loves guns, knives and the outdoors.
You say that now but by the time we are through with you, your everyday carry will consist of at least 2 guns with 6 extra mags a fixed blade and a nice folder!

Welcome from Colorado!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
You say that now but by the time we are through with you, your everyday carry will consist of at least 2 guns with 6 extra mags a fixed blade and a nice folder!

Welcome from Colorado!!
I stand corrected! I just read your second post! I can see you are there already! LMAO!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Welcome from Colorado!!
Yep, I am there already!!! I have been a 2 gun guy with extra mags for a while now. It just makes me feel better.
I do carry a Spyderco Delica 4 in my rear pocket!!!!

·
Registered
11,863 Posts
Welcome from Utah.
Mountainous landforms Badlands Natural landscape Mountain Nature

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts