Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from SW Ohio (Cincinnati area). New to this forum but "old" chronlogically. I have a number of handguns but principally shoot 45's, my Kimber being my favorite.

For carry I have a S&W Air Snubbie in 38 special that is in a pocket holster. I recently purchased a Bersa Thunder in .380 and will be looking for a comfortable IWB 5:00 o'clock carry position.

Other than that, I have been married for 39 years and have 3 grown sons. I have done a number of things in my life career wise; Pharmacist, Credit Reporting and Building Materials. Fortunately I have enjoyed all of them.

I look forward to participating in this forum. Unfortunately, being somewhat new to concealed carry, I'll probably be more of a "taker" than "giver".

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome from middle Tennessee! :wave:

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!

I also read threads for along time before posting. This forum is a great way to learn and help one another. I watch out for calibar wars as they tend to just go bang, bang, bang, and every body is right in their own eyes. Any way enjoy the forum and when you are ready start posting.

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Ohioan. I just had some leave back in the Cincy area, its nice there this time of year.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:bier: from Ga. Welcome to DC.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from Clarksville, TN!!!

The gateway to the new South!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
A warm welcome to you from New Jersey.
Good to have you aboard.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave:

·
Registered