Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Some people have Waaay too much time on their hands. :eek:

Not sure which amazes me more; the revo or the fact that Bruce looks at something on Gunbroker besides 1911s. :biggrin:

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Bruce

Mighty Doggone Ugly.
Extra UGLY since it serves no purpose other than to look ugly.
Wonder what somebody was smoking the day they did that?

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
san antone rr said:
Not sure which amazes me more; the revo or the fact that Bruce looks at something on Gunbroker besides 1911s. :biggrin:
I like to look around at differents things now and then, you'd be suprised what you find, and what people do :eek:

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
It's worse than ugly, it's Fugly.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Damned fugly :biggrin:

We need an equivalent to a Darwin award - maybe for ugly we can award the ''Quasimodo Award'' !

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
P95Carry said:
We need an equivalent to a Darwin award - maybe for ugly we can award the ''Quasimodo Award'' !
Good catch and an apt comparison, Chris :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
P95Carry said:
That gun would certainly qualify. They were probably trying to cover up an abused and severely pitted finish is what I am thinking....

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
It looks sort of like the cap gun I had as a kid. Yep, fugly just about covers it. I was going to ask about that silicone on the grips but are those Colt emblems I see? Seems the owner doesn't know there are differences between one maker's guns and another's ... among other things.
Jack

1 - 14 of 14 Posts