1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
53 Posts
So in a country with a large Muslim population, they publish his picture, where he's from and his wife's name. In a country that doesn't allow firearms, I'd prefer to remain anonymous.

Great shot though. I've been told by snipers that the calculations for those long shots are meticulous and require a number of variables including the earth's rotation.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You gotta love the job he's doing. One sniper can influence a great scope of conflict with a single hit. The residual and continuing effect has to be significant. As stated previously....he might want to relocate and keep a wee bit lower profile from this point forward.

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
Nice shooting...unbelievable, actually...:yup::congrats:

·
8,501 Posts
Why did they make him dress up in that sissy outfit? :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Being of Scottish decent, I'd just say next time you get a chance go to a Scottish Highland Games and walk up to the first Hammer Throw or Caber (telephone pole) Toss athlete you see and tell him he's wearing a "sissy" outfit. Lemme know how that works out for ya.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I love it, a "lead sleeping tablet".

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
Snipers can be one heck of a combat multiplier if their leadership knows how to properly employ them, as this clearly shows. I wonder what kind of rifle he was using.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I agree with Txcommish. Y'all don't wanna apply that redneck stuff to the boys in the Black Watch. Roughly equivalent to telling a Navy Seal he's a crybaby sissy. He might let you get away with it just 'cause he knows he can snatch your tonsils out of your head quicker than your local surgeon (but with a tiny bit more collateral damage). Then again he might just take enough offense at the statement to commit the same act on his way out the door. Just in case you want a little perspective.....Mr. Rogers (yeah the guy your kids watched) always wore long sleeves to cover up the special forces tattoos on his arms. He could (and my understanding is that he had) kill with his bare hands in a matter of seconds. NEVER assess another Human (male or female) on a presumptory basis. If it wears skirts or is butt naked.

·
Registered
10,764 Posts
Being of Scottish decent, I'd just say next time you get a chance go to a Scottish Highland Games and walk up to the first Hammer Throw or Caber (telephone pole) Toss athlete you see and tell him he's wearing a "sissy" outfit. Lemme know how that works out for ya.
It wouldn't be pretty.:rofl:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Very nice shot!

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I guess the 21 ft foot rules does not apply when Christopher Reynolds is around?

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Ooooo, having known a couple of members of The Black Watch, that's the way to get up close and personal with your local ER Doctor! :yup:

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
the black watch has been around a looooong time.they should have called him sniper X and left it at that.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Excellent shot, even if it was the second. I too wonder what rifle he used.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
I think his buddies are giving him good advice.... 'shut up'.

Picture posted and all that info, can't make him too hard to find or his family, by those that might want to get revenge. They could have left out all the personal information and told how a Black Watch sniper shot the Taliban leader, and all the other info.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts