Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. so listen up! I place an order with Southern Holsters on Oct 30 2009. Today I check my post and BANG it here.
Man this is one SWEETSWEET holster. The fit on my G27 is spot on. It rides nice and tight to my body line. Now the story gets interesting! I like my appendix carry. During my wait period I purchased a Desbeins #4 from a forum member and I just LOVE it. I like the ease and comfort of appendix carry.
Sooo,Sad thing is that I am listing it the For Sale section.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
You'll be sorry if you let that holster go...I'd wait and see if your carry style changes...it probably will...experiment a little.:yup::wave:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
+1 with retsupt...hold up and wait. You arent losing money.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I agree, don't get rid of it...I'd never get rid of a quality piece of leather for a gun I still owned...

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
You won't always be able to carry one way I'd keep it. If you don't used it after a year then sell it

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
If you sell it, you'll regret it. Hang on to it "Just in case"

·
Registered
284 Posts
Unless you are "cash strapped" add it to the collection in your holster box. If you are still a young person [under 40] your waistline will expand and your carry preference will change.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O.K. I will keep the holster!
I will show a photo op in another post.
I do really like this holster.

·
Super Moderator
19,797 Posts
He didn't read the section in the Rules for Pistoleros that says you have to have a Holster Drawer and add to it frequently...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah Right!
That is where I have to be careful, new gun = several new holsters!
Then it is garage sale time. Man, I sure wish I could sometimes be in the garage sale finds!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts