Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie to world of shooting and see lots of post of check site Z and site X for this or that. So just curious where do you by ammo from online?

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I don't do much ammo buying online period. But what I have bought came through one of the site sponsors with excellent service. TDSUS.com You'll find their link on the homepage. It's good to support the site sponsors.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I am fortunate that I do not have to buy online; I can find just about everything I need locally. The only thing I can't find locally are HSTs, and I don't shoot those, anyway.

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I've bought from Ammoman.com many times, and I have been very happy with them. I like the fact that as long as you meet the purchase requirement, shipping is free.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I have used Sportsman's Guide, Natchez, Cabellas, and Midway.

I do not use "Cheaper than Dirt" because they are NOT cheaper than, well, anybody else.

I also check Ammoengine.com to see who has what. It does the price comparison.
Always check the cost of shipping as it may be a deal killer sometimes.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't do much ammo buying online period. But what I have bought came through one of the site sponsors with excellent service. TDSUS.com You'll find their link on the homepage. It's good to support the site sponsors.
I'll echo Ram Rod's sentiments......
It also helps that, with TDSUS.com, if you live close enough to them (I DO!) you can pick up your purchase and save S/H....!
Also.....any ammo they post online.....they HAVE IN STOCK! There ARE, however, some quantity restrictions on certain calibers/loads....
+1 to John D.! Top-notch products ...and service!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Tactical Defense Solutions for defense ammo and wal-mart for practice ammo. TDS seem to have the best price on gold dots and ranger T ammo.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
As with the others, I've purchased from ammo man and ammunition to go, without any problems...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey Guys,

This is just the post I wanted.

I live in NY State, does anyone know if I can buy pistol ammo via the internet.

Now that's NY State, Not NY City.

Many thanks,

Bruce

1 - 13 of 13 Posts