Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Here are some pics of a just completed 1911 Colt Series 70. All stainless with a satin media blast non-glare finish.
EGW ignition
S&W beavertail
Novak dovetails and low mount sights
Carry package and trigger work
Greider trigger
STI titanium strut
EGW slide stop
Ed Brown Thumb safety
Storm Lake Match barrel and match bushing

And so on. Probably forgot more than I will remember. And I am taking new work right now and for some time to come. Things have settled down and I am looking for some new work on pretty much any defensive/carry guns. 1911, Browning, Sig, Glock, XD, M&P and so on. Trigger work and stippling as well as reliability work on the Glocks, M&Ps, XDs, any of the polymer frame guns get done well priced, fast and can do any of them. I have a new trigger process for the striker fired guns and get a really really nice and safe trigger on them now. I have pics on my website of the plastic stippling I am doing. Send me an email if interested.

Jess

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,047 Posts
Jess,

I'm looking for a reliability package and refinish on a Colt Officer's model. Nothing fancy, just reliability, springs, feeding and ejection, maybe some trigger work.

Would you PM me with a "ball park" price estimate. The gun is still pretty reliable and totally stock, but I have had a couple isolated feed problems and I haven't been able to troubleshoot the source of the problem. I'm not sure if it was ammo, spring or magazine related. I would also like a nice new hard matte black finish to it. I could also use a couple of new grip screws and bushings.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
And it's a Colt too! :35:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Sig 220. trigger job and refinish slide....how much$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts