Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by one of the local pawn shops this morning on the way back from Home Depot and this jumped into the truck when I wasn't looking - I allowed as how since it must have been homeless it could come home with me.

:) It's a 1972 Weatherby Centurion 12 gauge Semi-Auto. Maybe not the best semi-auto 12 made, but it looks as if it has never been shot. It's purty.

·
Super Moderator
16,154 Posts
That is a keeper.

Reactions: NavCop

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
A Weatherby shotgun is a fine thing. Nice shotgun.

The family offered my father in law’s o/u to me when he passed. I didn’t take it but only because I’m quite happy with my Browning and we’re old friends over many, many fields, dogs, and birds.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
You're SUCH a "softy", adopting that "poor homeless thing"! I'm sure with those good looks, it'll have a wonderful home! :)

Reactions: NavCop

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're SUCH a "softy", adopting that "poor homeless thing"! I'm sure with those good looks, it'll have a wonderful home! :)
Pete63, I just can't help it, it's the right thing to do. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,791 Posts
Oh hell. Ive been looking for a semi-auto 12 gauge to round out all the pumps in my collection. Nice score!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Years ago the place I worked gave gifts to employees every five years. I talked the boss into giving one of those to a fellow worker. When my turn came, he gave me a grandfather clock because I was married?????

He did complain of feeding issues. That was back in the early 80's and I have no idea what he was shooting. Probably dove and quail or something like that. I hope his was just a fluke. They are good looking guns.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I stopped by one of the local pawn shops this morning on the way back from Home Depot and this jumped into the truck when I wasn't looking - I allowed as how since it must have been homeless it could come home with me.
View attachment 332583

:) It's a 1972 Weatherby Centurion 12 gauge Semi-Auto. Maybe not the best semi-auto 12 made, but it looks as if it has never been shot. It's purty.
Such a good heart to pick up strays like that, bless you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts