Defensive Carry banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was desperate for 8/0 circle hooks today so I hit up my local GM. While there I seen a sign and within it, it mentioned about being able to CC/OC in their stores where allowed by law. If I can figure how to post the pic from my phone I will just so you can see what it looks like. Anyone else seen these signs in their GM's? I normally don't go there unless it's a last resort but maybe now I'll start picking my hooks up there since I now know I can OC there and not get hassled.

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Yup all the gander mountains here in this part of Michigan have them too. You can OC or if you have a permit, CC, within their stores. They shouldn't harass you. Laws do vary by state so check that first.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Same deal here. Any firearm you intend to handle in the store - shoot at the range, take in for service, needs to be tagged. They welcome lawful CC. No OC in Florida, so that's moot.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I don't go to GM very frequently and wasn't aware of their policy. I like it. I might just have to stop in at one (while carrying) just to have a look around. If they have something I like and their prices are reasonable I might just take something home with me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.