Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for a magazine pouch/holder for my P239. I carry in a Minotaur MTAC and would be looking for a separate pouch/holder for my support hand side. I like the magazine pouches available from Comp-Tac but $28 is a little steep.

Anybody have any recommendations or input? If $28 for the Comp-Tac pouches is the going rate and if they are worth it I'll certainly go with them, I'm just not sure what the "going rate" for mag pouches is.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
That's about the going rate from what I've seen, for a single pouch. Of course, for that price you can also get some decent leather mag pouches. Check out FIST and some of the others....

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered from a guy who used to post on Glock Talk named Tactical Kydex. He does some very nice work and charges $16 if I recall correctly for 2 mag holders which includes shipping. I have 4 of his holders now and I'm very pleased with them. There is a long thread with pics of his products here.
Usual disclaimers; I have no connection to this seller except that I'm a happy repeat customer.

Mods, if links to other forums are not allowed please delete.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Pocket Mag Pouch by TT Gunleather

I carry IWB in a TT GunLeather High Quality Leather Gun Holsters holster. For my spare mag I carry their Pocket Mag Pouch (they don't have a pic of it on their web site).

The mag comes out easy while the rough texture & the 'ears' keep the pouch in your pocket & it does not 'print'.

I love both of these products.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I ordered from a guy who used to post on Glock Talk named Tactical Kydex. He does some very nice work and charges $16 if I recall correctly for 2 mag holders which includes shipping. I have 4 of his holders now and I'm very pleased with them.
- I second this suggestion. I order from his eBay store (tactical_kydex) on Saturday and received them today. Nicely made product, great price and very fast shipping.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I ordered from a guy who used to post on Glock Talk named Tactical Kydex. He does some very nice work and charges $16 if I recall correctly for 2 mag holders which includes shipping.
I've been thinking about odering a couple double pouches. I think he charges $22 bucks for a double. Can't beat his prices or service.

As for the Comp_Tac pouches, I love them but they are pricey.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Do a search for Comp-Tac on EBay for the mag pouches. Last I knew, they had several for $15 each. You'll need to look up the correct number for your particular magazines.

·
Registered
11,193 Posts
Abetterholster makes a dual mag wallet for single stack mags.

A Better Holster

Scroll towards the bottom.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts