Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the Holster - Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

And

Gun Belts & Apparel - products new home - Kydex Reinforced Contour Belts

The military discount was generous, people were very friendly and heard many good things about this holster as well as the company. This being my first one, I will look forward on how it conforms my P/O Carry 9 to my side. I'll be sure to post pictures and a newb-ish review once I try it out for a few days.

·
Banned
13,685 Posts
Good for you. I like my MTac Minotaur for P220. I sold my extra kydex shell for G19/23/32 to someone who needed it worse than I did at the time. Now I'm thinking of replacing it. Very nice holster, it's just that the P220 is a pretty large pistol.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
If I were to go to a leather/kydex hybrid IWB It would probably be the MTAC. Just like the looks of the construction and how it seems to work better than the Crossbreed., etc.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I carry a 4" XD40 in my MTAC, and love it.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Love my C-TACs and MTACs. Comp-tac has some of the best customer service you will ever encounter, to boot.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
The MTAC is much more comfortable. I use the C-TAC for two guns I couldn't get an MTAC for. The CTAC is a little easier to re-holster into.

Matt

·
Registered
154 Posts
The MTAC is much more comfortable.

Matt

Got that right, Matt!

I've been using VM2's or CTAC's for years, and just received an MTAC for my Glock 21 a few days ago.

:)scratchchin: I doubt I'll cancel my upcoming Sparks order, but it's almost tempting)

Extremely comfortable and concealable.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got that right, Matt!

I've been using VM2's or CTAC's for years, and just received an MTAC for my Glock 21 a few days ago.

:)scratchchin: I doubt I'll cancel my upcoming Sparks order, but it's almost tempting)

Extremely comfortable and concealable.
I have an MTAC for my G30 and am also waiting on a Sparks order for two VM-II's.

I have been contemplating cancelling my order with Sparks but I haven't ever used the VM-II so I'm a little hesitant...

The MTAC is VERY comfortable though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts