Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob at Simplyrugged had one in stock...a Cuda OWB...I can't wait to get it... Anybody carry a Simply Rugged holster??? I was amazed that he had one in stock. Seems like a nice guy...just hope the mail doesn't take too long from Alaska.... Thanks Robbie

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Let us know how it works for you. I'm gonna search for that holster, have been wanting something for my 1903.

Joker1

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I lucked out and he already had this one made for a 1903...but I think his lead time is only 2 weeks...I really want to be able to carry my1903...not just as a EDC...but when I am feeding cows and riding in the Big Red...it is more accurate than my 22's...plus it is cool to shoot a 90 year old pistol... I have ran about 3 boxes of ammo thru it and not one single hiccup... will keep you informed...I hope it is there when I get home..Robbie

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my Cuda from SimplyRugged...that is an awesome holster... I showed it to my buddy and he had me order him one for his Micro 45 Springfield...I am about to order one for my Kahr CW9...it is really comfortable...I carry my 1903 alot more than I thought I would...Robbie

·
Registered
20 Posts
Posting for my Buddy Robbie! Pretty sweet rig eh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts