Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
My opinion...these blame the Chinese themes have political motives which can lead them to be not very accurate.
I have no connection to the Chinese Government.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
one of the first to point the finger at the lab in Wuhan. Now, it is pretty much common knowledge that it probably does have its origin in the lab and not out of the wet market in Wuhan. The female scientist in this doc is Fauci's former assistant that was arrested and disgraced because she had found some nasty stuff on the HIV virus that no one wanted out. She is screaming at the top of her lungs now that Fauci is a bad man. Believe her or not, I agree Fauci is someone not to be trusted....."No masks required"......"Cities are opening to early". Makes me nuts.

after you watch the one above, watch this one. Really pulls a lot together. Credible? Who knows. \

Sorry, Youtube has taken this vid down AGAIN. What are they hiding?
I have watched the entire thing before it was removed. Fauci is not who he pretends to be.....but we all knew that.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
My opinion...these blame the Chinese themes have political motives which can lead them to be not very accurate.
I have no connection to the Chinese Government.
The reason that this is a "blame the Chinese" theme is because the Chinese are directly responsible for it. Who else is to blame?

The question now is was it intentionally developed or was it accidental. The wet market theory has been pretty much discredited.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
one of the first to point the finger at the lab in Wuhan. Now, it is pretty much common knowledge that it probably does have its origin in the lab and not out of the wet market in Wuhan. The female scientist in this doc is Fauci's former assistant that was arrested and disgraced because she had found some nasty stuff on the HIV virus that no one wanted out. She is screaming at the top of her lungs now that Fauci is a bad man. Believe her or not, I agree Fauci is someone not to be trusted....."No masks required"......"Cities are opening to early". Makes me nuts.

after you watch the one above, watch this one. Really pulls a lot together. Credible? Who knows. \

I have watched the entire thing before it was removed. Fauci is not who he pretends to be.....but we all knew that.

I've seen that previously and it's very interesting. Of course Snopes and all the liberal fact checkers discredit her but I'm inclined to believe what she's saying.

Fauci has contradicted himself on several occasions. I don't trust him either and he has no business making policy for the closing down of businesses for months at a time.

Ben Carson is a lot smarter and has common sense too...Trump should have used him as his COVID advisor.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts

Zonker, I believe you to be Correct and I also think that this is a Weaponized Virus designed to do Two things...Spread and Kill. And it`s doing them Both!. Weather it was released from the Wuhan Lab accidently OR on purpose remains to be further investigated. And if on purpose China needs to be Severely Punished!. Fauci is a scammer...for Money as he did invest in the Lab,investigate him too!.

·
Registered
952 Posts

The video is playing for me but with no sound .

·
Registered
800 Posts
Think critically.
Distrust your sources. Think about their possible biases, and the "axes that they have to grind."
Check-up on every fact, and on every "fact," too.

Snopes may be a Liberal organization, but they are usually closer to the truth than most other sources.

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
The reason that this is a "blame the Chinese" theme is because the Chinese are directly responsible for it. Who else is to blame?

The question now is was it intentionally developed or was it accidental. The wet market theory has been pretty much discredited.
I hate the Chinese government, not the people. And I blame the government for holding back, and lying about, information that could have helped other countries. But I would only hold them responsible for the virus itself if it was intentional. And if it was intentional, it was one of the most inept plots ever. They hurt themselves worse than they hurt any countries they might have been targeting. I think they screwed up somehow and we will never know the truth of it.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Think critically.
Distrust your sources. Think about their possible biases, and the "axes that they have to grind."

Snopes may be a Liberal organization, but they are usually closer to the truth than most other sources.

This ^^^^^^^^!

Most already know what the truth is and find comfort and reassurance in the sources that validate it. All sides. Same story.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
I blame the Chinese more for not disclosing the danger to the rest of the world and allowing millions of infected people to travel outside Wuhan to all points of the globe.
That is their biggest shame and what they should be held accountable for.
Could you imagine how the UN would be screaming if it was the USA that did what China did?

·
Registered
33,886 Posts
I hate the Chinese government, not the people. And I blame the government for holding back, and lying about, information that could have helped other countries.
Nothing new there.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
I hate the Chinese government, not the people. And I blame the government for holding back, and lying about, information that could have helped other countries. But I would only hold them responsible for the virus itself if it was intentional. And if it was intentional, it was one of the most inept plots ever. They hurt themselves worse than they hurt any countries they might have been targeting. I think they screwed up somehow and we will never know the truth of it.
When I mention the Chinese I'm talking about the CCP, not the average Chinese citizen. They are as much victims as anyone.

I don't think the Chinese lab at Wu Han intentionally released the virus because there would be no advantage in doing that to their own people. I blame them for the cover-up and allowing possibly infected people to travel internationally...but did not allow them to travel to Beijing...so they knew exactly what was happening.

I also wonder, if after seeing what a wreck it made of the Wu Han area in terms of chaos and death back in the fall, if they didn't see a real opportunity to cause the same chaos in Europe and the US. This virus has done more economic damage than any war could have and they didn't have to lift a finger.

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
Think critically.

FYI, the source of the video in the OP is the Epoch Times, and organization that was founded, and is still run, by the Chinese cult, Falun Gong. It is also affiliated with the Chinese language broadcaster, "New Tang Dynasty," also founded by Falun Gong. Media Bias/Fact Check rates both as having a right wing bias and neither are rated highly on fact checking.

These media are anti-Chinese government and pro-Trump, which is great at the moment. But they are not committed to truth. The are committed to coming up with whatever dirt they can find on the PRC and the CCP, rather than the truth. They are doing the same thing we accuse the ultra liberal media of doing. I would not use them as a source.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Whether or not it was China's fault is a diversion from the simple fact that the US gov't acted stupidly and let the virus get a head start here.
Typical POTUS technique to cover his endless f***ups!!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Rush had a segment the other day on the upcoming months and the disruption that is intended by the Dems/Never Trumpers.
I'm at the point I don't believe, or trust, ANY of the so called Experts or Government Leaders. They've been caught lying, shading the truth or incompetently pontificating too many times. Some are trying to do damage to Trump regardless of the cost to the average citizen or our structural fabric. To them this is Total War, the end justifies the means. Even if this means the End of us & this great country. It is a level of Hate I've rarely seen.

Trump is the only one I believe, not because he knows everything or even does the right thing. But because he is so open about what he "thinks" that at least I don't believe he is lying to me. He may not have the right info, but his heart, soul & mind are in the right place.

My concern, is this the opening salvo of more aggressive attempts at fulfilling the stated desire of the CCP for world domination?
The Virus seems not meant to kill, but to cripple their adversaries? Black Ops to be followed by more aggressive means? They already seem to be flexing their military muscles in the far east, more than in the past.
If they miscalculate responses and then up the ante, where will it lead?
The question is how determined are they now and at what costs?

A big Note they are emboldened by the Progressive/Democratic Party actions and the wedge it keeps driving into our culture. That plays right into the Communists plans. Almost as if it is coordinated, but that couldn't be. Could it?

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Whether or not it was China's fault is a diversion from the simple fact that the US gov't acted stupidly and let the virus get a head start here.
Typical POTUS technique to cover his endless f***ups!!!!
What should he have done differently? He shut down travel from China in January, and was called a racist for it.

The first recorded deaths of COVID (by the CDC) was in last February. Should he have shut the country down for 2 deaths? No one can see into the future, we've never had anything like this happen and Monday morning quarterbacking is absurd.

The Dems were all encouraging people to attend parades and crowded events, like Mardi Gras, well into Feb. and March.

And this is all Trump's fault? Right...

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
BTW, if you want another reason to hate the governments of China and Iran, the Wall St. Journal is reporting today that according to the DHS cyber security unit, Chinese and Iranian hackers are aggressively targeting American universities, pharmaceutical and other health-care firms in a way that could be hampering their efforts to find a vaccine to counter the coronavirus pandemic and they have been doing so for a while.

·
Registered
890 Posts
We are getting closer and closer to a do over - again.

Anyway, I too watched the video of Judy A. Mikovits Phd who is seen in this video also. In it she really comes down on Dr. Faucci. They keep taking it down but it can still be found on the website of those producing some movie which is noted in this fact check of her at the bottom of this post. I have no idea which way this fact check is leaning. This is their website https://www.sciencemag.org/ One crazy thing is that our gov't spend huge sums for this research here and in China. We've all known that one day all this experimentation in the name of science was going to get out of control in one way or another. Now in our scientific brilliance we have fabricated the pathway for animal virus into humans - or so it seems. Now comes the blame game. There is no doubt science has found many cures and live saving discoveries. But in the process they come up with things like this link or pathway for this virus. At least we still have the Atom bomb and all that other stuff for mutual annihilation. Oh well.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/fact-checking-judy-mikovits-controversial-virologist-attacking-anthony-fauci-viral

1 - 20 of 37 Posts