Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that not all forum members read the posts in the New Members Introduction area of the forum. So...I'm creating another thread.

Our GREAT :usflag:U.S. TROOPS:usflag:need gun related reading material...AKA gun magazines.
I'm best guessing that they have PLENTY of the OTHER sort of gun magazines but, they need the AMERICAN HANDGUNNER & GUNS & AMMO & COMBAT HANDGUNS type of gun magazines.
We can't have our troops who are already far away from Home & Family also being without Firearm Related Stuff to read.
That is something "real & positive" that we sure CAN do to support our military.
What better use could you possibly put all of those past stashed gun magazines to?

Send them to:
SGT John F. Tremblay
HHT 8-10 CAV, 4th BCT, 4th ID.
Unit# 42505
APO AE 09361-2505

I just called the U.S. Post Office & you'll only pay a Domestic shipping rate.
And...you will also hafta fill out a very simple & short Customs Declaration form right at the post office (listing the contents as Reading Material)

PLEASE....JUST DO IT!

Thanks!
God Bless America!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Anyone from Oklahoma, particularlly Tulsa, PM me. Let's pool our effort's. Aditionally, someone needs to provide cover when the other has to enter the Post Office, unarmed :)

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Good move QK. :smile:

I did visit that other thread and will be going thru a boatload of mags when I get a minute or three. Hopefully he'll get plenty of stuff thru from us collectively - and help make his remaining 10 months a lot less tedious.

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
This guy (and his unit) are going to be rolling in Mags....... Which is a good thing!:hand10:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Do it to it

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
I'm gathering magazines at the SHOT Show and will send them out next week.

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Two file boxes full will be on their way tomorrow.

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whoa! Miggy!

Fantastic! You The Man!

12 STARS FOR MIGGY!

·
Registered
280 Posts
can u do that, or is that taboo, like sending our soldiers a naked photograph of a women, a women in her natural state, whats so bad with that, my cousin just got back from Iraq after 6 month stay, and said most of the time they are so bored out of their minds, they have nothing to do!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Throw in some sunflower seeds, poptarts, AA batteries, and Kool-Aid while your at. Get the generic packages so you can send enough to be spread around.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Priority Mail has flat rate boxes. they charge about $8 or $10 per box, and thats up to 70 pounds. (Thats alot of Saddam's Gold) My wife send most everything in those boxes. My snuff, magazines, boiled peanuts, and drink mix. She has gotten pretty good over the last 3 deployments. She gets the box, sets it up, and continues to drop stuff in it. Then once I ask her pretty please to send me some more snuff, she adds the snuff and mails it out. I would like to thank you all for supporting the troops, I have gotten some great books from great folks like ya'll. Thanks Again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.