Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
So I just figured out how to post photos lol. That being said they ain't pretty. So here they are, my gun collection, nothing super impressive :)
image.jpg

Ruger p85
Ruger lc9
Ruger gp100 3" 357
Ruger 10/22 td
North American Arms Blackwidow .22lr and .22 mag
West Point model 33 .3030 (supposedly only 7500ish made)
Rem 870 the rifled barrel came with a scope.
Savage 10 fsomething .308
Mosin 1939 Tula

I'll try and do better photos of them some other time.

Yes my sheets are pretty awesome, I know. Might even be a teddy bear kicking around.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Magenta, eh? Ever thought of teal? :tongue:

Nice, practical little group of guns, there. I like it. :eek:k:
Thank you, :) I finally got tired of my gf complaint about how the apartment was too boy so I agreed to let her pick some new bedding. I did make sure they are 1000 thread count though.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Thank you, :) I finally got tired of my gf complaint about how the apartment was too boy so I agreed to let her pick some new bedding. I did make sure they are 1000 thread count though.
Well, that's something. Guns on the bed, though. I'm sure she'll just love that.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Nice collection you got there.

It's a good start!:wink:

Reactions: 031131

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Reactions: 031131

·
Premium Member
8,833 Posts
I'm sorry you lost those in that boating accident....

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm sorry you lost those in that boating accident....
Thank you, I'll never buy another rubber raft again. So many downed trees and hidden objects in the Merrimack it was just a matter of time. Should of known better.

·
Super Moderator
18,889 Posts
That West Point rifle looks like a Marlin Model 336 variant. Probably made back in the good ol' days and should be of excellent quality.

·
Super Moderator
22,322 Posts
Nice collection. :hand10:

·
Super Moderator
22,322 Posts
That West Point rifle looks like a Marlin Model 336 variant. Probably made back in the good ol' days and should be of excellent quality.
IIRC, the Westpoints were serial numbered right along with the 336s, 1966-1970.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes it is as a matter of fact. It is one of the old made for a specific store guns. Such as the 336 w for walmart. The westpoint 33 is the model made for cotter and co hardware I believe they later became a company called true value or something like that. From the research I've done it seems somewhere around 7500 were made. Not exactly rare but not a mosin either. But yes basically a marlin 336. I believe the year on this one is 1969.

I must thank Snub44 for referring my to the place that I obtained this beauty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts