Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this has been covered before I'm sorry. Just send me in the right direction. I have a Springfield 9mm SC that I would like to carry OWB. I'm most comfortable carrying other guns about 4-5 o'clock. I would like to stay under $75 and prefer leather over kydex but I'm open to all suggestions.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I don't own a leather OWB, but I do really like the Blackhawk Serpa for my XD9sc. Pulls the gun in close to me and has great retention. Price is right too.

·
Registered
785 Posts
You might try the websites for Desantis, Kirkpatrick, Bianchi, JMG, Galco, and a few others. A Google for "leather holster springfield xd sc" works, too.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Check out Don Hume. The H721 OT, is probably what you're looking for. They are $48 on the Don Hume site, but if you look around, you can find them cheaper. I have a couple and are very happy with them.

·
Registered
862 Posts
+1 on the don hume. great holsters great price.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I carry my 9sc in a Galco leather OWB (lefty, so at 9 o'clock) and I absolutely love it. Good retention, keeps it tight to my body, and incredibly comfortable.
lefty here..... would love to see a picture

·
Banned
160 Posts
I have a Don Hume J.I.T. Slide that I really like for when I carry OWB. It hold the gun nice and tight to your body, the belt slots are on the inside so it's good and snug. Paid $26 for it at a local gun shop. They have a sale on their website for $16 ,right now, with $10 shipping ,so it's $26 either way. I was surprised to find something nice like that for just $26 .

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
I just started using this OWB, and I am impressed with the comfort, and it's well under you 'limit'...

FIST, INC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts