Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know of any options out there for this setup? I am having a devil of a time with it. Even companies like TRex are only compatible with TLR-1 lights it looks like. I have no problem going to a custom maker, provided it doesn't take 4 months to get to me and doesn't cost me a fortune (fortune being 150+$).

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I'd check Ebay. Seems like they have a holster for every combo imaginable.

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a ton guys, I'll get to looking into these. EBay for sure has everything, like Amazon. But I've had a few rough times with sellers on both of them (though I haven't used EBay since maybe 2002), so I'd prefer to deal with an actual vendor/maker for custom stuff rather than a 3rd party if I can help it.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Raven Concealment makes some very good Kydex IWB holsters....they've been able to handle all the pistol/light combinations I have thrown at them.

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll look at Raven as well, thank you. I've shot off an email to HolsterCo about possibly setting up a cross-draw configuration. I'll have to see what they say.

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I'll be passing over HolsterCo, at least going by the response I got from them. It was less answering my questions and more of a salesman reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts