Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a thread recently about the CZ P07 .40 because some folks claimed it had reliability issues and that springs were prone to breaking. I didn't get any replies on the thread. I figured since most of these claims were older, a top notch company like CZ most likely ironed these issues out by now. I am now a proud owner of a new CZ P07. 40.

IMG_20170202_243439570~2.jpg

I paid $500 for it out the door. It will probably serve as a home defense weapon, I may carry it from time to time as well.

·
Registered
10,303 Posts
Nice! Gonna go with safety or decocker?

Reactions: AmmoFan01

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Sweet! Congrats on your CZ, I have been thinking about getting a CZ compact.

Reactions: AmmoFan01

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Congrats! Now week need pics and a range report. You probably didn't get much input because not very many folks have one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats! Now week need pics and a range report. You probably didn't get much input because not very many folks have one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapata

I agree, I know CZ firearms are pretty rare around here. I actually had to order this one.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
We do have some here but I think that if I remember I seen one local gun store had them, I might have to go there and see if they have any.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I picked one up for a steal locally. LGS knew it was a good gun, but only about 3 of us in the county also know that. lol Like new with a mag extension for an embarrassingly great price. I keep it locked in the gun safe in the van. Great shooting gun. I love CZ's. Carry a 75b regularly and have an 83 as well.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I started a thread recently about the CZ P07 .40 because some folks claimed it had reliability issues and that springs were prone to breaking. I didn't get any replies on the thread. I figured since most of these claims were older, a top notch company like CZ most likely ironed these issues out by now. I am now a proud owner of a new CZ P07. 40.

View attachment 172714

I paid $500 for it out the door. It will probably serve as a home defense weapon, I may carry it from time to time as well.
I don't like .40's but I do have the 07 and 09 in 9mm along with a couple other CZ's and love them all. They were my primary carries until I switched back to 1911's again.

·
Registered
570 Posts
The more you shoot it the more you will love it. I love mine. I may order a steel guide ride and stronger spring though from cajun gunworks. The only downside is not a huge variety of holsters for it.

·
Banned
2,879 Posts
It is an easy gun to shoot accurately. Ergonomics and trigger are top notch and intuitive. Hope you enjoy it.

CZ_P07_Target.jpg

PS - I really wish CZ made this in a sub-compact, to rival the G26/27/33

·
Registered
9,337 Posts

Tim of MAC does the Gauntlet with the P 07

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 18 of 18 Posts