Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just got a new Sig P227 in flat dark earth with the 4.4 inch barrel, and I'm looking for holster options. Does anybody carry this pistol concealed? Would also like anybody's experience with open or concealed carry holsters that are comfortable in a seated position. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I've been carrying my 227 daily for a couple weeks now. I carry it IWB tucked in a Maxtuck hybrid from White Hat holsters while at work. Then OWB in a Wrangler from Nelson Custom any other time, which is what I have on as I type. Concealment isn't an issue for me under a t-shirt one size bigger than normal, or under a button down shirt. The biggest key to pulling it off is a quality gun belt. I use a Wilderness Tactical 5 stitch instructors belt. The belt is the key to holding the rig firm and tight against your body. A heavy leather belt from Walmart probably won't cut it. There are lots of leather gun belt makers out there that can get the job done though. I'm looking to pick one up from Bigfoot Gunbelts myself. Since I like to carry heavy guns, I like the steel core design.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts