Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P320 never fired (legit) box, two mags, etc guy asking $500 yay or nay?? I have zero use for this pistol and would more than likely go into my trade/sale category.

·
Premium Member
3,974 Posts
At that price point I don’t “think” it’ll make a lot of hay for you in swapping. My search may not have been extensive enough. Maybe I should have focused on availability more so than price. What caliber?

·
Premium Member
33,788 Posts
P320 never fired (legit) box, two mags, etc guy asking $500 yay or nay?? I have zero use for this pistol and would more than likely go into my trade/sale category.
Go for it. I bought an M&P9c 2.0 with three mags and factory fiber-optics for a buy-it-and-double-my-money-later price. I had zero use for it other than that. I'm carrying it right now...

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Good gun but $425-$450 is the going rate in my area. You might really like it and may decide to keep it!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Rabbit212 Over the last 6 years Sig has turned out a large number of P320 and variety of models with a number of changes to many of those models so unless you can add the letters and number with the build date on the end of the factory black box I would say go buy a M&P 2.0 !!

Concider a p320compact nitron can be found for 499 new and M17 for 599

Once you figure out just what model P320 your looking at then go to Gun Deals and look at up

Heres an example -
Factory Refurbished P320's These are LE models sent back to be updated and were swapped out and a few problem pistols - and these are good deals . - UD320F-9-B1 - Sig Sauer P320 Pistol Full Size 9mm, Police Trade-ins - Factory Refurbished by Sig - Standard Sights. 798681615032 | gun.deals

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Seems just a mite pricey, but then, weapons are in somewhat short supply these days. The "never fired" condition and the state of things probably make this not a bad deal now.

·
Premium Member
7,150 Posts
My thoughts:

Gramps "had to have" two P320's. He bought one in .45acp and one in 40 cal. He shot them for a while and then decided they were no way as good or nice as his Glocks. Our FFL friend was able to sell the .45acp on gunbroker for about half of what Gramps paid for it. The .40 languished, both in the consignment case of a LGS and on gunbroker. Finally, Gramps took it back to the LGS and put it on consignment again. It sat there until the panic buying led to "anything" for sale got sold. He got less than 50% of what he paid for it, and it had 4 extra magazines.

Some people love their P320's. Others don't. In relation to the OP's question, no I do not think $500 is a decent price for a gun you think you might be able to keep for a while and make a profit on. At least, not that one.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Make sure it was the latter fixed to be drop safe one .. What caliber if 9mm stil high but just ok .. If other no not really

Even if its not fire it is still used and second hand in terms of warenty etc ...

Reactions: Rabbit212

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replies. I know the pistol was purchased new this year so the recall probably not an issue. Price is ok in my eyes and the real draw for me is that all the local shops are cleaned out and anyone selling any firearms right now is coming out on top.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was recently in the market for a p320 Compact, and what you are describing is pretty much what they are going for new... Don’t let the panic buying influence you, unless in the end you want it for yourself then go for it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts