Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting on a Sig P365XL with Romeo Zero and need an IWB holster option. I prefer leather or hybrid, but am open to suggestions. What do you recommend and why?

·
Vendor
1,596 Posts
From what I have heard from customers there doesn't seem to be be alot of makers building iwb holsters for the red dot sights.
This isn't a sales pitch but I do built them, there should be some folks Chim in before long but if not just search my name and you can get a feel about my holsters and if my customers are satisfied.
I sure there are more makers besides me who builds those.
If I can help just shoot me a email.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I have heard from customers there doesn't seem to be be alot of makers building iwb holsters for the red dot sights.
This isn't a sales pitch but I do built them, there should be some folks Chim in before long but if not just search my name and you can get a feel about my holsters and if my customers are satisfied.
I sure there are more makers besides me who builds those.
If I can help just shoot me a email.

Thanks, yours is actually one I was already looking at.

·
Vendor
1,596 Posts
Thanks, yours is actually one I was already looking at.
I normally make a pocket for the reddot to go in to provide some protection for it.
It does ad just a little to the footprint of the holster.
I recommend the stealth iwb holster for the reddots.

·
Vendor
1,596 Posts
Oh and I am currently waiting on a new shipment of leather to arrive. Tannery had said three weeks and it has been one week so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts