Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot believe it i sent my paperwork to York County Pa. on Tuesday,:image035: of last week they just emailed me today and said it is ready to pick up . Talk about fast WOW .

·
Registered
265 Posts
Pa is great except for the fact that the only bordering state that recognizes our permits is West Virginia. Traveling out of the Keystone State is a pain.

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes PA is doing it right . I never expected to hear back so soon . I will be picking up Sat.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I have a Camp in PA. I've had my PA license for at least 12 years. Applying was a breez and both renewals were easy. The Sheriffs are always freindly and helpfull. PA is one of my favorite States.

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We (Family) travel all the time to PA, love the state and the motorcycle roads and sites

·
Registered
204 Posts
Not too much to complain about here in good old Pennsyltucky.

Reactions: Snub44

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats--I thought VA was easy but PA beat VA by far...paid $20 in Lancaster Co., took my pic, did a background check, handed me my permit...less than 20 min. tops, and there were about 4 people in front of me!

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tell you what the people in the Sherrifs Dept. in the pistol permits section are so nice and professional . I am so used to the Morons in Maryland that act like they are doing you a favor . The people that run the dept. in York county and it's citizens should be proud of the way they treat people . Thanks PA and York County.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
We (Family) travel all the time to PA, love the state and the motorcycle roads and sites
One of the best motorcycle roads is Rt. 44. It runs from Central Pa. to the NY border through some of the prettiest mountains in Pa. Also just off Rt. 150 (which is only about 10 miles from a section of Rt.44 near the town of Jersey Shore) there is a large motorcycle club called Susquehanna Valley Big Twins. Lots of good times there, I used to be a member in my Harley riding days.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm sorry you had to wait so long! In my county in PA you can walk into the sheriff's office and walk out with your permit in 15 mins. :danceban: lol

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Good on ya Welder!

If PA can do it this quick what's with all the other states and their ridiculous wait times?

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stove they have it right . And do not know what all the issues are around the country. All i can do is take one bite at a time and be happy about that. I hope you had a nice trip welcome back.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
It was indeed, thank you. Travelling only on two wheels for six days is downright therapeutic....

Heading out again in a few hours with the family for the 4th. Can't wait to see the TSA agent's face when he opens my luggage....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not all of PA is so nice to deal with. Philadelphia sucks. They have their own set of unlawful rules they follow.

I have family that lives in York Co. Great place for gun owners. Philly? Not so much.

Glad you had a good experience.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts