Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sent the application, check and copies of my DL & CWP about two weeks ago, can't believe it already arrived, what excellent turn around! Now I am legal in georgia, among other places.

BTW I have to mail two signed copies of the permit back to an address in PA, however, there isn't an adressee listed anyone familiar with this process?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I sent the application, check and copies of my DL & CWP about two weeks ago, can't believe it already arrived, what excellent turn around! Now I am legal in georgia, among other places.

BTW I have to mail two signed copies of the permit back to an address in PA, however, there isn't an adressee listed anyone familiar with this process?
Nevrmind I figured it out, duh, its the address for the Centre County sheriff's Office!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Wow, that's pretty fast. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Mail to return - 9 days.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congrats on the permit it took me 9 days to get mine! Extremely quick and they're very good to work with!

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow I am very impressed with this Sheriff's office, the process takes so much longer here, and in other places as I gather from comments on the forum!!!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I agree...Sheriff Nau, is on top of things...too bad they're aren't more sheriff's like him...

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sheriff Nau is GREAT when it comes to turn around time, wish that my area sheriff, Sheriff Martin was that quick. Took almost ALL of the 45 days for mine... Worst part is IM A RESIDENT HERE and have been for 15 years...
~Steve

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Just hope he keeps getting re-elected!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yep, Sheriff Nau is top notch. Mine was 12 days from my mailbox out back to my mailbox in. And that included the Thanksgiving holiday and no mail delivery. Faster response than my own state's resident process.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just got my PA permit as well, (I'm an IL res) it only took 8 days for mine to come in. Haha. Gotta love a quick turnaround.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Congrats on the new permit.:35: Got mine a few months ago in less than two weeks, and when my wife sent her app in it was even faster than that! Centre County definately has it together!:wave:

·
Registered
359 Posts
They're great. I sent mine on 2-25-09 and received it on 3-2-09.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I used to have a non-resident PA from Centre County...... Great folks to work with......:congrats:

·
Registered
99 Posts
PA License...Fast, Fast, Fast!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application was picked up by the mailman in the Bronx on Monday afternoon. License was in my mailbox in CT yesterday (Saturday).
I knew it was a quick process (and painless) but this borders on miraculous.
Does it get any easier than this?
Kudo's to the Sheriff of Centre County!!!!!:congrats :

1 - 20 of 21 Posts