Defensive Carry banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Well as far as me, it was in a place called Marcum Terrace, in Huntington WV. There is a gang inside of that place.
View attachment 303316

That is a pic of a heroin bust there, in 2016. There are more than ample criminals in the place.
I gotta ask something, what are you talking about? There is nothing spurious about my claim of facing off against 6 or 8 at time.
I lived in Huntington while at Marshall, rough town.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
They are not trained, they are thugs, and they will swarm a man, before he can draw. I f the guy draws and fires, well that is another case entirely, and they will run.
But 8 on one, is just as good as them having a gun, and if they get to you, you may not get to draw. Have you ever faced 8 on 1? If you had, you would not sigh.
I lived in Huntington while at Marshall, rough town.
It used to be a paradise of a town, and the mayor still tries to make it sound like Mayberry. But, some hard core fellas from Detroit, changed all of that; and they will kill you, if you do the wrong thing.
I faced of with a pack of thug creeps, who were trying to impress the OG's, from NYC or Detroit. They wanted to be a part of the drug selling garbage of Marcum Terrace.

I would have shot those punks.

·
Banned
1,995 Posts
Well, you have a gang attack, which basically involves removing the threat, one at a time. Just make sure that you tag a few of them so that disparity of force proves itself. Then you have the perfect day scenario I believe is coming.

https://www.policeone.com/police-training/articles/3358649-The-perfect-day-and-our-terrorist-opponents-possible-plans/

Now that's some scary stuff there....Bad One ....we have 2 new Mosques being built within 2 mi. of my home and the neighbors are concerned.

Reactions: Bad Bob
101 - 105 of 105 Posts