Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What guns do you have multiples of? I was just thinking about this.

I suppose in the most literal sense the only guns I have true multiples of, in that I can take parts off of one and put them on the other and have them function, are my SKSes and my newly acquired pair of XD40s I already made a thread for. From that basis everything else is unique.

Well and I realistically figure at some point I will get a second Mossberg 500. I already know how to work a Mossberg and there's nothing wrong with them, so why switch?

But function/platform wise I have multiple .38 caliber revolvers, even if they're not intechangeable parts wise. If we stretch the definition of gun a little bit I have more than one lever action rifle. Other than that I guess everything else is unique in even this sense.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have four S&W K frame revolvers. Two of them are model 13s although the barrel lengths are different (3" and 4" ). I also have a 4" model 64.

I have an 870 Express and an 870P.

I can switch the uppers on my Ruger .22 autos.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
well i have a few 1911's most parts on them would interchange and all of them use same mags plus i have other 45acp's that use same ammo

38sp's i have a bunch but none are the same i guess the one about same as the others would be the Colts

I dont usually buy the same guns but it happens ever now and then

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hmmm - well don't think I have too much with swap parts - tho M27-2 in 5" and 8 3/8' is I guess my closest.

Re close-ish matches hmmm - quite a few. At a pinch BHP and FEG could swap parts - mags work in both. Other things tho are looser in association.

Set parameters and I'll see what else matches :smile:

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Not a pair but I have a Single six .22 and a Vaquero .44 , both SA guns. all the rest a bunch of mixed brands and models.

·
Registered
940 Posts

I discovered that under duress the SigPro takes 226 mags if you hold them in with the second hand and locks the slide back in live fire, so I consider it a backup for an absolutely bad year.

I have a couple more 226s in 9mm stashed somewhere or other.

I also have a BHP and clone that the parts swap on and off of and a couple .44 revolvers that share the same speedloaders.

I also have six FALs and two Uzis.

No, I don't have a gun problem.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Parts-swappers, eh?
I have 4 M1 Garands and 3 Steyr .40 Cal handguns (2 full size and 1 compact...trigger groups are all same-same)
rfurtkamp said:
No, I don't have a gun problem.
:rolleyes: That's what we all say! :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
Various duplications in several brands.

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
What guns do you have multiples of?

1911s, Winchester '94s & M-70s and Colt SAAs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts