Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone subscribe to this? I'm really intrigued by a few of their videos and am thinking of making the jump and just buying a subscription. Should I buy the full year? Would love to hear reviews!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I do. I buy stuff from them too. If you're not sure, get a one-month subscription and try it out. I think they've got a lot of good stuff. It will depend to some extent on what you want and your experience whether you find it useful, but a one-month subscription is not a big write-off if you don't like most of it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
A couple years ago I did a one month membership. They offer quality DVD's. I watched the handful I really wanted to see and didn't renew. I planned on waiting for them to get some more videos out before I renewed for another month but I have just found myself adding one of their dvd's here and there to my library as they go on sale.

Personally, I'd recommend checking out what they have to offer, what you want to learn more about, and figure out how much time you have to sit down and stream them. If there are only a few you're interested in and you have a little free time over the next few weeks then the one month would likely be sufficient. If you're interested in numerous videos and it's going to take time to watch them get the year membership.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought one month. Everything is 25% off so I got it for $15. I started watching one video and it's been great so far. I feel like there's about 6-8 videos I really wanna watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
I did subsribe it few years back. Generally good or very good material. I will renew my subsricption someday.

I think that the 3-month subsricption is the best: it is cheaper per month than one month subsricption, and you have more time to watch the films. One year is the cheapest, but I found out that I could not keep the pace on watching the films, so towards the end I found myself watching the films less and less.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts