1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
170 Posts
Didn't end well for the robber. The man he was attempting to rob had his own gun and shot the scumbag in the head. The robber is listed in critical condition.

This would be another case for the low life robbers to take notice of assuming any of them read the news which I doubt.

Family Dollar Store Customer Gives Armed Robber More Than he Bargained For ? Bearing Arms
Another example of why the general public should not be permitted to have guns. There are rules! Here in CA the keeping of approved and permitted guns is allowed. The actual bearing or carrying of guns is, for good cause, generally prohibited.

Here's how it works in the people's republic of California, the criminal, professional of course, displays his or her gun and demands money. You the victim hand over your wallet, the criminal leaves, no one is harmed. Once you pull a gun out you are introducing violence into a well-rehearsed non violent transaction. Bullets will start flying all over, people will be injured or killed all because you were sefish and not following the script.

Geesh, when will people learn?

Sam

·
Registered
995 Posts
Another example of why the general public should not be permitted to have guns. There are rules! Here in CA the keeping of approved and permitted guns is allowed. The actual bearing or carrying of guns is, for good cause, generally prohibited.

Here's how it works in the people's republic of California, the criminal, professional of course, displays his or her gun and demands money. You the victim hand over your wallet, the criminal leaves, no one is harmed. Once you pull a gun out you are introducing violence into a well-rehearsed non violent transaction. Bullets will start flying all over, people will be injured or killed all because you were sefish and not following the script.

Geesh, when will people learn?

Sam
That is the reason I moved out of Southern California in 1970.

I loved the States Ammenities and Hot Rod Culture.
Was known to go snow skiing in the Mountains in the Mornings and Surfing in the Afternoon.

But I saw the writing on the wall that basic human rights of Self Defense was going to be left up to Government Officials that lived behind Gated Communities protected by Armed Guards.

So I moved to my Familys Home State of Texas.

Here We can legally transport loaded concealed handguns in our vehicles without CHL's.
It will take a CHL to carry our handguns in public, but we can carry either Concealed or Open.
(Where Not Legally Prohibited)

Open Carrying loaded long guns is perfectly legal too!
(Not real practical in Wal Mart and will bring some criticism, but it's still legal.
And you can bet you will get a visit by a LEO to make sure your intentions are not nefarious.
But, it's legal and little they can do if you are not a prohibited person.)

The nice part about these Legal Liberties is incidences such as this topic.

My wife legally carries and can defend herself if needed.

I am always happy to hear stories where the Bad Guy learns a lesson he will never forget.
I do not revel in their demise, but would prefer we all learn to respect each other and all be law abiding citizens.
Lofty Goals, and yes, there will always be Bad Guys.
Let's hope they all learn to turn away from their lives of crime before their Retirement is due to a Violent Finish.

A head shot is an awfully good deterrent that they need change in their lives!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Pretty obvious what is needed here. We need to ban all parking lots. Those with existing parking lots shall be limited to no more than 10 spaces. All parking spots should be registered by the federal government. Friends should not be allowed to sell or trade their parking lots and must go through a federally licensed parking lot dealer.

·
Registered
887 Posts
"You can’t get a more dangerous situation than that,” Franczak said. “This has got to stop. We have to figure out a way to stop these shootings.”
Maybe I am reading this wrong but sounds like the chief of police wants everyone to just be sheep and let the wolves have their way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts