Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passed my CCW class in Wichita and ready to turn in the application to the Sheriffs office.:image035:
How did you guys affix you're picture to the application at the top of the form?:confused:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
:congrats: Congradulations! :danceban: :bier:

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Congrats!:hand10:...and now for some SD beyond dialing 911.:blink:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats.....I just used plain old scotch tape on my picture...Thats what my instructor said to use......I passed my class as well and I sent off all my paperwork Last Thursday.......I guess you"ll be waiting with me....Maybee we'll get lucky and they"ll put us on the fast track....And we'll each get to do our wally walk in a month.......

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
A couple more armed upstanding Kansans, cool!

Congrats pilot and teccles, now the joy of waiting and waiting and waiting...I hope you don't have to wait long.

What do ya'll plan to carry or have you gotten that far yet?

Joker1

·
Registered
413 Posts
Congrats, now the wait begins.....

·
Registered
306 Posts
Bang!:danceban:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Joker1.....Im almost embarrassed to say what Im gonna carry......Right now I have an FEG PA-63 9x18........Im gonna start with that with plans on upgrading soon.....when the family budget allows.......I was thinking nothing to big maybe a Keltec PF9.........I think it would work and its pretty affordable.....with 4 kids money is always an issue....what do you think??...any suggetions or comments are welcome......I can't wait for the mail to come...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts