Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check Out The Paul Castle Instructor C.A.R. Videos.
This man can HIT and he hits lightning fast & hard.
I LOVE seeing the Semi~Automatic Pistol Performing At Its VERY FINEST!
Some of you seasoned defensive shooters have seen these clips already. Scroll down the page a bit to the VID LINK PHOTOS
If not then then they are a "must see" ~ Click on the photos on the linked page to load the vids.
CLICK HERE For The LINK To SabreTactical - Paul Castle Vid Page.

Your comments/ opinions (positive or negative) are always welcome.
New Forum Members ALWAYS welcome to comment.

Dumb Dumb QKSHOOTER
I forgot this was already posted earlier on this forum.
I'll leave it up for a day or so & then I'll "can" it.
Sorry Folks!
I searched C.A.R. in the forum search & got nothing so I thought ??? Wha' happened ??? & I posted a link to SabreTactical again.
My Apologies! :redface:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ahhh - yes - remember now. I did grab these first time round but - heck - I'd not have remembered where I saw the links!!

Indeed this guy is blistering!! :eek: :smile:

Thx anyways QK.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Yup, this is why I got into 1911's and combat drills. This guy is good. Not just for yankin' a trigger, but he is really good at magazine exchanges.

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, It was previously posted

by Forum Member bushidomarine.

Wonder why it didn't come up in my C.A.R. search?

Yeah...is he fast on the reload...or what?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Paul Castle

I was lucky enough to be introduced to him at the Mock Prison Riot in W.V. this year. Not only is he blisteringly fast,but,he is a tactical force on force monster. This is one guy you NEVER want to have to face on the other side of the table. He is smart,cagey,clever,funny and a one man "Brute Squad"! He taught me more, effective CQB with a gun in 1/2 hour than I have experienced in a 2 day course. Everything he does is simple,direct and has final written all over it if it needs to go that far. I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is serious about learning to seek this international trainer out for a Phd. in CQB tactics. I receive no remuneration for my comments(but,donations are gladly received for liquid refreshment ):1saufen:
Stay Safe!

·
Registered
868 Posts
That man is faster than all hell breaking loose. Boy he really smokes, I cannot imagine coming into a fight likt that.

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
david1

Hi David
I will buy you many virtual beers.
Paul Castle understands that FAST is Good & LOTS FASTER is even better than that ~ Faster and Deadly Effective is BEST of all.
He is a one man tsunami of Deadly Effectiveness.

·
Registered
115 Posts
It's a shame he will only teach LEOs :frown:

He did send me a CD full of docs on his classes though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts