Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5001380249576962921&q=bullshit&pr=goog-sl

Link to Penn&Teller's Bull***t show online about Gun Control. Be aware, it's a 28 minute video with some off color content.

Since they do give time to some of the more well known anti gun people who spout some of the long debunked stats as facts, please don't have a gun within reach when you watch it.

Comments anyone?

Edit**********************************
Link is no longer valid. Let me know if you find another one. (Thanks Nick)

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
It's worth the download, Bud.

P&T are very much opposed to gun control.

They give time to the more well known antis, but they trash them. :image035:

Matt

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Just watched that Bud and yeah - it is overall VERY positive - speaks the language we understand. Try and see it.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I've heard good things about the segment...I'm gonna watch later tonight or tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
That was a long video, but well worth the time. Watch it, Bud, you'll love it :yup:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bumper said:
That was a long video, but well worth the time. Watch it, Bud, you'll love it :yup:
Double dittos on that. Not only do they make the anti-freedom/self defense :sheep: look like the idiots that they are, they do it in a humorous way as well. :hand5: The humor does not detract in any way from the intiutively obvious truth that is succinctly summed up in the title of the clip. :hand10: :hand10: Two thumbs up!

·
Registered
280 Posts
the small guy never talks, but makes sound when he gets hurt, but good show, ive seen the whole first season, they make some really good points on everything, but yeahh this show will make u mad some of the ppl they have on there, their stupidity! haha

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Just watched it, very good video. It is long, but you dont notice how fast it goes. I would like to choke mr. Smug! Anyway, very funny, if you have time, watch it.

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
I caught it on the air and thought it was a good piece.

Bud, Give it a shot! :image035: (Sorry about the pun.:smile: )

·
Registered
66 Posts
Why wasn't this video shown at my CCW class?!

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
The first two seasons of Bull****! are available on DVD, and well worth owning.

Their episode on conspiracy theories was great. They covered the moon landing, the Kennedy assassination, and 9/11.

They introduce the author of one of the 9/11 conspiracy books, and show the cover of the book.

"We're showing you the cover of the book because if you ever see someone carrying one, push them down a flight of stairs..."

Good stuff.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
13,056 Posts
I was just like Bud, no offense Bud - LOL, I wasn't going to waste my time. But sounds like it may be worth it.

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
It's funny, Bud. :yup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts