Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where this thread goes....But at $400 i can't see this being a success....
Shot placement is critical...Remember...It's the Indian not the arrow...LOL:smile:

769030212A_1280x.jpg

·
Banned
5,322 Posts
Looks like a good way to both piss someone off royally and get sued as well.

·
Registered
12,733 Posts
I looked at the website. Not a lot of information. I would like to see a comparison between that and an FN-303. Pepper ball launchers can be effective, unless that his as hard as an FN-303 I would rather use one of these with pepper balls for less lethal. The only caveat is that in my state anything that launches a projectile is a deadly weapon.

https://www.amazon.com/Tippmann-Tactical-Semi-Automatic-Caliber-Paintball/dp/B00LV5I974/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=paintball-magazine-20&linkId=be275324718747880f70bfab45090e55&language=en_US

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
There was one segment of the "Live PD" series where Tulsa, OK PD used a pepper ball launcher on a suspect who, unfortunately, had a real gun. He was in the back seat of a van, IIRC. It didn't work too well, a Sgt. got shot in the leg and the suspect was killed - not by the pepper ball, but the fusillade of real bullets.

Reactions: Bad Bob and MMinSC

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
This stuff is manily meant for riot controls ..See Hong Kong and other places ...That is a water down model ..The FN and others are pretty hot they have plenty of times put out eyes and cause major injures even death ...

·
Registered
12,733 Posts
This stuff is manily meant for riot controls ..See Hong Kong and other places ...That is a water down model ..The FN and others are pretty hot they have plenty of times put out eyes and cause major injures even death ...
Only once and it was the same incident. Sh$t happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts