Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my permit to carry on my birthday what a great present to get . 5/16 now i will work on the permits in other states . PA & FL. & VA. And it all started on Feb, 27,2013 not to bad for the state of MD.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Congrats! Great bday present indeed. Stay safe.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Congrats on the new permit!:hand9:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just received my permit to carry on my birthday what a great present to get . 5/16 now i will work on the permits in other states . PA & FL. & VA. And it all started on Feb, 27,2013 not to bad for the state of MD.
NICE!

I am bit envious of your ability/luck to get your permit on your birthday.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Fl permits are accepted in many other states not suee if it works the same way for non residents though. I know being a born and raised florida boy I can carry all the way to the california border and pretty far up the coast as well.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Reactions: 40Cal365

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fl permits are accepted in many other states not suee if it works the same way for non residents though. I know being a born and raised florida boy I can carry all the way to the california border and pretty far up the coast as well.
Yes that is correct , i could not get Pa. till i get my home state . And no state honors MD. because MD honors no other states . with the permits i plan to obtain it should come up to 42 states . I travel alot on motorcycle

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wait...what state did you get a permit from? The way it reads, it sounds like you got one from MD?
Yes Maryland , In fact four members in my family received them including my wife . We all own a company together .

·
Registered
433 Posts
Everyone in my family except my mom has their permit but she is always with one of us be it my wife my dad my brother or me I guess she figures shes safe

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
stay safe

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Congrats. Ive been carrying about 5 months, and after about a month, you dont even notice that youre carrying... And when you arent, you feel naked. Soon enough, you will be there, too.

Good to see another new carrier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts