21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Reactions: OldChap

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
Can I self identify as a super rare endangers species? That way my land can then never be developed and I, nor any of my descendants can ever be removed from my land. The government may even expand my land and call it a nature preserve! I'm thinking maybe a newt.......
That is genius and just might work! In fact, to deny you're an endangered newt could be hate speech.

If we have to believe a male can magically become a female and we all have to play along like it's true...you can be a newt.

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
You guys are focused on the wrong weirdness. It is a Trans Freak that was put on a panel to protect us from hate groups. But it hates white males. And thinks they should be silenced. It has been elevated to a position that gets to decide what is and isn't hate speech and Hate thought! It is deciding what your kids can think, say, and play in online gaming! It is 1/8 of the decision making force world wide! Let that sink in!

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
You guys are focused on the wrong weirdness. It is a Trans Freak that was put on a panel to protect us from hate groups. But it hates white males. And thinks they should be silenced. It has been elevated to a position that gets to decide what is and isn't hate speech and Hate thought! It is deciding what your kids can think, say, and play in online gaming! It is 1/8 of the decision making force world wide! Let that sink in!

So much weirdness going on in that link that it's hard to know where to begin. :hmmmm2:

·
Premium Member
4,352 Posts
Hmm. Does don’t have racks.

·
Premium Member
4,352 Posts
Does that surprise you? LOL
Yes I am still surprised we tolerate this crap. Darwin used to ensure self-correction. We have made it too easy for the stupid to not only survive but to thrive.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts