Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said in the title, personally I have no use for a full auto weapon. I've had the opportunity to shoot an L.A. Sheriff's Office short barrel rifle that was full auto. Seems like a serious waste of ammo for the average person. But anything we can do to roll back existing gun laws is always going to be good, so I signed this petition.

White House Petition | Op-ed Articles

·
Registered
323 Posts
i can not afford to feed one. but are fun to shoot, would love to be able to get more trigger time on one or ten.

signed. time to stop the antis in there tracks.
time to hit them on all fronts.

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
I'm sorry guys and gals but once you have fired a General Electric GAU-2 six barrel 7.62 mini-gun from a helicopter at 110 knots everything else seems a tab bit boring!:image035: There is something about 2000-4000 rds a minute coupled with the smell JP-4 exhaust that invigorates a person:hand10:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm sorry guys and gals but once you have fired a General Electric GAU-2 six barrel 7.62 mini-gun from a helicopter at 110 knots everything else seems a tab bit boring!:image035: There is something about 2000-4000 rds a minute coupled with the smell JP-4 exhaust that invigorates a person:hand10:
I don't think there is an NRA course for that!

Reactions: 5lima30ret

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
I don't think there is an NRA course for that!
Just rendering one safe is a fairly in depth procedure which involves welding gloves to manually rotate the barrels! Malfunction clearing while yanking and banking and standing on a slick deck with hydraulic fluid adds another dimension to the equation!:blink:

·
Registered
21,345 Posts
GE Bushmaster 25mm chain gun with coax mounted 7.62, and mounted m240:)
Military vehicle Motor vehicle Armored car Armored car Vehicle

·
Registered
623 Posts
Does it sound ANYTHING like they portray in movies?

·
Registered
269 Posts
maybe I should look into having a Turret build onto the 2nd floor of my house and mount one there LOl!!!
you know ...."for home invasion" :image035:

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
I got to fire an MP5 once. That or a similar design would absolutely be my first choice for an HD gun, if I could get one.

The belt-fed guns would just be for fun.

Reactions: 5lima30ret

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Signed. This is the second time, last time they were 2000 short I believe.

Reactions: G26Raven and OD*

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Does it sound ANYTHING like they portray in movies?
To me it sounded like a very long [email protected]:image035: Of course there is lot of wind noise, radio/ intercom chatter on the headsets not to mention (2) gas turbine engines running about 10' away from your head! And I wonder why I have hearing deficits now!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,696 Posts
Unless you get to fire a twin 5'' /38 gun mount at 15,000 yards. :image035:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 35 Posts