Defensive Carry banner

Phone cards needed for the troops

534 1
Greetings. The topic of how to help the troops comes up from time to time. There are a lot of our troops who are coming \"home\" to Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington D.C.

These folks have access to phones to call home, but they have to pay for the calls themselves. So if you want to help, pick up any denomination phone card and send it to:

Medical Family Assistance Center
Walter Reed Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20307-5001

Also most of the major calling card companies let you donate minutes to troops through another program. Your calling card company will have the details.

This is just one of many ways you can help our troops.

Merry Christmas,
USA \'83-\'89
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Not open for further replies.