Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it this afternoon. This little Weapon is built like a Tank. Well,.. an 11oz. Tank :smile: The smooth Stainless finish on this gun is incredible. These photos do not do it justice!

I can't wait to take it to the Range tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll post a few photos of the Targets that I'll be shooting from a distance of 5, 10 and 15 feet.
For now, here's a few photos that illustrate the size of the LWS32 compared to my Ultra Carry 45acp.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I've always thought those little Seecamps would make a nice pocket gun. Read a review in Gun Tests on the .380 that wasn't so glowing. Please let us know how it works on the range and your impressions.

Nice find! :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Yep - nice pics and I do find more good talk than bad on that little gun.

It sure is concealable and I think Larry has developed a niche market and following with it. Not the cheapest of small guns tho IIRC.

Personally I'd prefer to not drop below the R9 capabilities but - ''any gun ..... etc'' :smile:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I didnt realize they were that small. Definetly let us know how it does at the range. Im thinking of a bug but not a seacamp out of my price range. Those are nice looking pieces tho. hope it works great for ya.

Sixgun

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nice pictures....have fun at the range

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
los, that thing is to cool for school my man! I like it. Looks like a great BUG. I will have to look into one for myself.

Ti.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P95Carry said:
.... Not the cheapest of small guns tho IIRC.
sixgun said:
... Im thinking of a bug but not a seacamp out of my price range. .
Ti Carry said:
.... I will have to look into one for myself.
There's a guy on GA that sells them new for $360.00 plus $20 shipping. A few members at the Seecamp Forum have bought from this guy and they all say he's the real deal and a great guyto buy from.

Here's the link ...
http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976702551.htm

...So they're not THAT expensive.:rolleyes:

One of the great things about ownership is that if and when you have a few questions about your Seecamp, ..you can actually talk to Mr. Seecamp himself!! He's always on the Seecamp Forum!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bud White said:
Nice looking gun tiny though
Wait till you see the shoulder holster Mark Garrity is building for me. Apparently a one-of-a-kind Rig!!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Thanks for the link los! about the same price as a NAA Guardian then for that price!

Ti.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice pics.
I've seen these at shows, and they are small!
Re: price, add $100-$150 on for a MA compliant version, so, yes, these are expensive in some states.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ti Carry said:
Thanks for the link los! about the same price as a NAA Guardian then for that price!
Ti.
Ironic. I just found the original invoice enclosed in the factory Box. Apparently, this Gun was sold by the same gentleman/store that sells them for $360.00 on GA. The invoice is dated 02/02/06, and the Gun was sold NIB for $350.00 plus 20 bucks for shipping.

The Store/Sellers name is: Ron Gilstrap of Gilstrap Shooters Supply, Alvin, Texas,...281-331-7208.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kevin said:
Great looking piece!! Make sure you throw some pics up of the holster when it comes in!!
You got it!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NEtracker said:
Nice pics.
I've seen these at shows, and they are small!
Re: price, add $100-$150 on for a MA compliant version, so, yes, these are expensive in some states.
srfl said:
Very nice pics los!

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Guys. I'm pretty stoked!

·
Registered
179 Posts
MA Price

Just received a dealer email.
$529 credit card or $499 cash, check or debit card

1 - 18 of 18 Posts