Defensive Carry banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
12,733 Posts
I never understood golf ! You got a little white ball with dimples on it in your hand can you lay it on the ground, smack it X number of yards away from you and then go chase it. Now maybe if you knock the little white ball with dimples on it up in the air and I got to shoot it with a 12 gauge! That I might enjoy! Other Nat never been on a golf course don't really care too and as far as one guy punching another guy and a nose I see no reason to intervene
Like the saying goes, I can't hit a golf ball 300 yards, but I can hit a golf ball at 300 yards.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
People are irrational when they're angry or drunk and you might not get the response you're expecting. I saw the police intervene in a domestic situation once and instead of de-escalating, the husband turned and attacked the police officer. If that happens to you, you have now introduced a gun to a situation and could be forced to use it.

That's why so many of these situations are driven by your judgment and how you interpret the situation. My advice would be to not get involved in most disputes like this. Take video. Call the police. But only get directly involved in the most dire circumstances, like if you or your family are directly attacked with potentially deadly force.

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
That is not my altercation. So, I would call 911. I would not get into a physical altercation over someone insulting my wife. I would leave. I refuse to get drawn into some ego driven BS that could ruin my life for decades. Been there and done that and it's never worth it. No different than road rage....just on a golf course.

Idiots abound.....no thanks.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts